Monday, December 11, 2017

The Final Countdownnnnn da da da daaaaaaaaaaaaaa do do do do dooooo

4-2019
We decide to save a bit and take a big overseas trip, we spend most of the year planning it and I get the romantic ideas back in my head and suggest like always a trip to London/Paris/Rome.  We are able to make this happen even if it takes a bit more money than we'd like but we vowed to do this and off we go, more excited than we ever thought possible.  Once over there, we are overwhelmed with culture and have a blast never heard of before.  Paris is where I propose and at last we take the big step that was missed so many times and long overdue.  We are looking up at the eiffel tower and being the super tourists that we are and the beautiful scene is without description.  I fumble around with the ring in my pocket and my heart beats hard making my mouth dry and excited to speak the words I had been rehearsing over and over in my head for months.
I was going to write down exactly what I want to say at that moment but that would take all the emotion and surprise out of it, bad enough I already have said where I wanna do it. It was here and re-reading it, yes it's what I want to say but you'll just have to wait  ;)
I'm down on one knee and people in the crowd around pause and watch, excited and curious.  You with tears in your eyes accept and jump into my arms as the onlookers around us clap and cheer.
Even though I'm sure we aren't the only people to ever do it in that spot but in that moment we are the only people that exist in the world.  Paris will forever be a magical place in another world that means more than anything.  The rollercoaster of emotions and hell of previous years finally pay off and we return home reborn.  We end the year with more new movies to watch like Star Wars Episode 9 and plan our own christmas party that we invite people to.  We do ugly sweater days, gift exchanges, and watch as many Christmas movies as we can with hot chocolate, ginger bread Hogwarts that we made ourselves, and finally ice skating together holding hands while the holiday music plays over us.
2020
The youtube show grows into an actual weekly show that we have a blast making and it is starting to generate income and popularity.  Maniac Mansion is in the final stages and almost ready to be released and a trailer is created for it and released online which creates some very nice buzz and views.  This excites us to the max.  The plan for the movie is to not only use as practicing my skills and making something I am excited for but hopefully getting me noticed or at least get me somewhere in the art field as a very wonderful business card of sorts.  The goal is to be able to do the art and videos full time and not need a full time job with punching in and being on time and hours and calling off and dressing up.  We become that couple that has little get togethers where we watch the harry potter movies with friends and dress the parts and have snacks with themes from each film, we find all the mini golf places and beat our scores, and take so many silly pictures that we actually develop a following online.  We have people over and go over people's houses and utter phrases that are cheesy but for some reason are so exciting to think about.  "That was nice, we should have them over again."  "we should all check that out some time"  "thanks for having us, can't wait to go to the show with you guys"
We read together or to another in bed going through the various books we think the other would like and game together to not only try and catch your little buns up on gaming history but have the most fun we can and eventually start careers that we not only love but prosper from and for the first time be able to love what we do for a living.
A wedding is planned and done in the very best way and follows all the steps planned and researched so many years ago on pinterest even down to the nerdy little quirks all over the place.
Our strength reaches new levels and the upcoming year looks to be the best yet, which speaking of......

No comments:

Post a Comment