"I don't want to experience a night like that ever again."
"You did a great job sweetheart."
"I think she was finally happy."
"You called her friend?"
"His number was on the photo she gave me."
"What made you decide to call?"
"It's what I would have wanted. The day I am on my last, it would make my heart the happiest to be right with you."
"You better believe I'll be by your side the whole way."
"Growing old together."
"Being ghosts together."
Their hands held tightly and she swung a leg over him before passing out to sleep. It wasn't long until Edward followed.
Over the night, word traveled fast true to how many members of the business were scattered around. Dante was called not soon after with news that he was not happy to hear. The phone lit up the dark room making him slam down his drink.
"This better be good."
"She's gone."
"What?"
"My source from Ormond Cross Hospital confirms Victoria deceased."
There was a long stretch of silence as Dante tried to piece it all together. This further complicated things and stopped his end of the bargain cold. Now he had nobody following this couple.
"Well this is just shit. What was the cause?"
"Bullet wound. Struck fatally."
"From the couple?"
"Not sure. They were seen leaving the hospital though."
"You don't shoot and then accompany to the hospital. Someone else got to her."
"Possible. Price had some guys sent over."
"That son of a bitch. He's screwing over his own damn plan!"
"Didn't hear it from us, we'll be in touch."
The line hung up leaving Dante fuming. He practically shatter his glass with one hand.
"This god damn prick has forced my hand. We had a god damn deal."
His hand flung back onto the phone and he dialed Price. A woman answered on the other end.
"Price, how may I direct this call?"
"This is Dante, put that little fuck on the phone."
"He's not here Mr. Dante sir, he took a flight to the coast."
"Is that so huh? This just keeps getting better."
He slammed the receiver down.
"Well, he's going to have some company when he arrives."
The nightmares were having a return and Meg tossed and turned in her sleep. Being given the case, the farm house and being shot, Victoria's death, the coast. The anxiety and need for this all to be over with woke her up in a sweat. This time Edward was woken as well. "You alright darlin?"
"Nightmares again. Ruins my rest."
"They're just dreams, I've got you."
"I want this all to be over, I can't take much more of this. I mean, who is going to be after us now?"
"Hopefully with Victoria not leading the pack it dies down for a little."
"Tomorrow morning we are off to the coast. Now I just want to sleep peacefully."
"What can I do for you beautiful?"
"Make love to me."
He kissed her and she felt him grow rigid. She lay back and undressed, keeping her eyes closed. Feeling him enter her, she could immediately feel her body letting go of all the emotions. He was gentle and moved in exactly the right way to help her achieve ecstasy rather quickly.
Then again.
And again.
With her energy spent and body sore, she fell asleep. Edward laid next to her, covering her beautiful naked body and held her. She looked like a goddess in his arms and by the look on her face she had a very rough day but hopefully at least for tonight she was able to sleep.
Peacefully.
TO BE CONTINUED...........
xoxoxoxmissingyourloveyourtouchyourvoicexoxoxxoooxoxxoxo
"They're just dreams, I've got you."
"I want this all to be over, I can't take much more of this. I mean, who is going to be after us now?"
"Hopefully with Victoria not leading the pack it dies down for a little."
"Tomorrow morning we are off to the coast. Now I just want to sleep peacefully."
"What can I do for you beautiful?"
"Make love to me."
He kissed her and she felt him grow rigid. She lay back and undressed, keeping her eyes closed. Feeling him enter her, she could immediately feel her body letting go of all the emotions. He was gentle and moved in exactly the right way to help her achieve ecstasy rather quickly.
Then again.
And again.
With her energy spent and body sore, she fell asleep. Edward laid next to her, covering her beautiful naked body and held her. She looked like a goddess in his arms and by the look on her face she had a very rough day but hopefully at least for tonight she was able to sleep.
Peacefully.
TO BE CONTINUED...........
xoxoxoxmissingyourloveyourtouchyourvoicexoxoxxoooxoxxoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment