Wednesday, May 30, 2018

The Final Meeting

The next morning the couple awoke, she looked stunning next to him.  One of his favorite things in the world was watching her eyes open in the morning revealing her beautiful hazel eyes.  She gave a smile and batted her eyelashes, his heart melted.
"Good morning dew drop."
"Good morning sweetheart, you look absolutely beautiful."
"You're not so bad yourself."
"Sleep well?"
"Always when I'm next to you."
They kissed, her lips were more and more wonderful every single time they touched his.  It was amazing to him how someone fit right into his so perfectly like they were crafted from the same mold and engineered to lock together.  She rolled onto her back, her brown hair falling just over her face, the light shining off of her skin.  She made a small noise stretching and sat up, the sheets falling around her.  All he could do was watch, to be so lucky he thanked God every night.  He reached out and caressed her back, he drew invisible pictures and traced her curves, dancing along the soft silky landscape that was her body.
"I love you Megels."
"I love you more Edward."
They kissed again almost forgetting that they had a final job to do.  She stole a few more kisses before making her way into the shower, he watched every move she made.  He had paid careful note to the jewlery stores along the way and without being creepy, checked her finger size one night when she was sleeping.  He knew exactly what he wanted to do and when to do it but he wanted to make sure they took care of business first.  She was a radiant sunshine on his life, the more he saw her the more his heart beat in new ways.  He could hear her singing over the splashing water.....


Have I told you lately that I love you?
Have I told you there's no one else above you?
Fill my heart with gladness, take away all my sadness
Ease my troubles, that's what you do
For the morning sun in all it's glory
Meets the day with hope and comfort too
You fill my life with laughter, somehow you make it better
Ease my troubles, that's what you do
He listened to her, his ears being fed the most wonderful melody from the sweetest lips.  Her voice was magic and  whimsical.  This was a moment he didn't want to miss.  Quickly he got out of bed and sauntered over to the bathroom.  She was continuing on singing when a pair of hands came over her eyes blocking her vision.
"Guess who."
"Is he handsome?"
"Could be."
"Does he make me the happiest girl in the world?"
"Any way he can."
"Hmmmm, does he love me?"
"With all his heart and more."
She reached behind her and felt his chest down to his penis that was becoming erect.
"Is he naughty?"
"Only to the one he loves."
She turned around and kissed him on the lips, they showered one another and got dressed for the day.  She danced to a small radio while she dressed and he made sure they had everything they would need for the day.  When she came out she was dressed even prettier than he had seen her.  Jeans that showed off her sexy legs and a casual t-shirt with a bar of soap on the front that was carved to show the phrase Fight Club.  She was ready to end this.  He meanwhile had gotten everything ready from the case to their weapons to vests and all other such necessities.  Then with a kiss, they left the room hand in hand.
Smythe was in the main room and had just gotten off of his phone.
"Oh good, you're ready to go, my men have made sure that the grapevine has reached the two main enemies and word just got back that they are making their way to the destination.  Now, remember, these guys aren't stupid, they are going to be prepared for this and ready for a trap.  The key to this is to play it off like it isn't.  Truth be told it shouldn't take much acting as the two of you want this over with now so pretty much just act like you feel.  Ready to get rid of this thing.  Price will be there first, he's the most thirsty, Dante I'm sure won't be long and will try and surprise everyone.  Be careful, he isn't going to hesitate taking everyone out.  I'll be on the roofs with my men if something goes wrong but just play it cool and it'll all go according to plan."
"Heart is beating so fast, let's do this."
"I like her tenacity."
The group took separate cars and left the safehouse, each one going to a different point of the same location.  The couple held hands the whole way, the case laying in the backseat, all were ready to end this and begin their lives together.  The location wasn't too far away but far enough that it wasn't anywhere near a traceable route to Smythe's secret house.  When they pulled up to the building it looked like a cliche old abandoned factory with a huge open door in front.  They got out and kept the case close and walked into the ominous building.  Their footsteps echoed all around the cavernous inside with nothing around them except a small wooden table in the middle of the room.  They cautiously walked over and set the case down and waited, their hands squeezing one anothers.
"I love you"  They whispered to each other.
Suddenly they heard his voice over the air and Price walked out from the shadows, he was holding a gun at them.
"It's about god damn time I found you guys.  You've put me through some annoying trouble you know that?"
"Could say the same thing about you."
He walked over to the table and Meg kept a hand on the case.
"Ah, my case, I was worried I wasn't going to see it again after your stupid friend messed up the deal for me."
"Yeah well here it is, maybe now you can leave us the hell alone to move on with our lives."
"Look at the two of you, so in love and protective of each other.  It's adorable."
"Shut the hell up Price, we have what you want, put the gun down and get out of here." Edward threatened.
"Oh if it were only that easy.  You know way too much and I'm way too pissed, I can't just let you leave."
Another voice came from behind them.  "Funny, I could say the same thing."
Dante moved towards them but to their surprise he was holding Smythe around the throat with a gun to his head.  "I've been in this game far too long to fall for a trap like this.  Good afternoon Price....you two..."
Price looked shocked and a part of his was beginning to worry about his entire business and life.  Dante wasn't supposed to be here, he had it under control, who was that he had with him?
"Dante, what are you doing here?  This is over, I have the case now, we can stop and move on."
"Price you ass, I had it under control and now I see that you couldn't just sit and wait.  You could cost all of this for us because of your impatience.  Have you any idea what's been going on?  The men we've lost?  What has happened to the Royal Darkness?"
"Victoria?"
"Oh yes, you might want to get caught up on all the information."
Dante threw Smythe to the ground in front of the couple, they leaned down to help him up and stood at the mercy of two gunmen.  The room was quiet and Meg's heart was beating out of her chest.  This was it, they had the case, the battle was over, why keep going?
"You have the case, let us go and end this right now."
"Oh my dear, like Price said, you know too much.  I'm afraid you're going to be reunited with your friend now, I'm sure you have a lot to catch up on."
Dante and Price both lifted their guns at the couple and clicked them into ready positions.  Something had to be done, this was the final act.  Meg's mind raced with ideas until finally landing on one last ditch idea.  She was ending this, it had gone on long enough and there was no way in hell she wasn't getting her happily ever after with Edward at the beach.  She swallowed hard and closed her eyes.  Here goes nothing.


TO BE CONTINUED........................


xoxoxoxxoiloveyoubeautifuldewdropdreamingofyouhourlyxoxooxoxoxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment