A new month starts and the one on my mind is a beauty in every manner of the word.
I miss her like the Earth misses the sun after a dark and stormy night.
When I sit to eat I wish I could look across the table into her pretty brown eyes.
When life kicks me around, a thought of her smiling makes it tolerable.
I miss hearing her voice and how my ears perked up at the sound.
I miss her finger gently caressing my palm as we held hands and walked.
It's hard to sleep at night knowing that when I turn over she isn't there.
The way she makes my heart beat is a true definition of love.
Memories of us are the best I have and look upon them frequently.
I miss our special place and the way we would return often and relive it.
Our drives to the park and playing the NOW CD and singing along to Spice Girls.
The best fun I've had in my life was spending the whole day with her on all the rides.
Her cute little smile looking up at me while we waited in line.
My heart fell for her every time I saw her with her Star Wars backpack.
At night on warm nights I go and sit outside and listen to the night.
In a way I'm trying to be out on the balcony with her again, her legs up in my lap.
The sounds of cars driving by and the nightlife providing ambiance around us.
The seat next to me is empty but I'm always hoping one night I'll see you walking down.
I miss seeing little Sammy watching us from behind the screen door waiting for us to come back.
When with you the moon doesn't seem to be so far away.
With one toss of a rope I could lasso it and bring it down to you to brighten your world.
On the beach I want to build the most amazing sandcastle city for us to rule over.
To draw you more characters in the sand like I did with Sebastian from Little Mermaid.
My legs miss yours under the table, tangled up with love.
Watching you prepping dinner in the kitchen and bothering you with spanks.
I end my nights sitting on the couch and missing you by my side.
Either watching me conquer a game or traversing one yourself.
I can never forget your tired little eyes falling asleep and onto my shoulder.
The way your hair felt so silky near my face, smelling of fruity shampoo.
While the rain continues outside, I open the window to hear the drops hitting the pavement.
The drops become a downpour, a symphony to my ears bringing yearning of you.
I can see the waves of water splashing in small explosions all over the ground.
What I see is beautiful and a reminder of the stormy afternoons I spent on my family's front porch.
Eagerly anticipating receiving your texts and drawing Angelina Jolie for you.
I will never run out of ways and words to show my love for you.
You, Megels are the beautiful downpour of my life.
Everything I love in one package and then some.
I miss you so much.
Tonight I hope again, my dreams are full of visions of you.
Our funnest adventure awaits darlin
I'm right here ready to pick up right where we left off.
Your letter next to me, I am yours.
Always.
Love, Your Edward
xoxoxoxxoxoxoxoxoxxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxoxoxoxxoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment