Tuesday, November 20, 2018

Beautiful Love of my Dreams

He tossed and turned in his sleep, dreams of her ran through his mind at a pace he couldn't keep up with.  His feet didn't feel like they could touch the ground and as he looked around he saw people at a table.  All the seats were filled except two.  Looking at the seats, instinctively he knew that one was for him, the other seat directly across from him was empty.  Where was she?  Immediately his mind was on her.  He could picture her perfectly like she was right there in front of him.  Their heights matched, her brown hair falling in a way that always looked like it took hours to perfect.  She had the biggest eyes that eased the beating of your heart when you looked into them.  There was an aura around her that glowed, pulling people in to make them want to be their best selves.  He sat for a moment and waited, staring at the chair across from him wondering when it would be when he could see her again.  Looking at the room around him it all seemed out of focus and the voices of the other people were quiet.  The only thing running through his mind was where she was.  After a few moments he tried calling out her name, well, his nickname he had for her.
"Megels?"
There was no response and a wave of dread and fear began to creep into his body.  Unable to sit still in his seat, he got up to go look for her.  Strangely the next room was a bedroom that didn't belong to either of them and he sat down on the bed to try and clear the image.  Her sister walked past and waved.
"Do you know where Meg is?"
"She's around here, she was right behind me."
He perked up a little and continued waiting on the bed, eagerly anticipating the moment when he could set his eyes on her once again.  After what seemed like forever, she walked in looking more beautiful than he ever remembered.  Her smile made him weak in the knees and nothing could stop him from showing the biggest smile.  His heart rate went up and the little excited butterflies in his stomach began to go crazy.  She returned the smile with one of her own, one that she shared with him as an almost secret handshake.  The way she crinkled her nose when she did it spoke volumes and added that extra pinch of love attached to it.
"Hey darlin."
No more wonderful words would ever hit his ears.  She sat next to him and it took everything in him to not hold her and cover her with kisses immediately.  The warmth of her body next to his sparked lightning bolts of attraction between them, giving him a wave of goosebumps.  Her beauty was breathtaking sitting even closer to him.  The dream suddenly changed emotion and he felt completely at peace.  This is where he wanted to be, with her.  He could write for years about just how much he loved her and how much she meant to him. 
"Where were you, I was looking for you?"
"I was waiting for you darlin."
"I was here, I thought you were coming to the table."
"I was there, I waited for a while but you never came."
"No no, I was there I came!"
"I'm sorry darlin, I didn't want to be there alone."
"We can go now, you're here, I found you."
"It would be so easy.  I really do love you dew drop."
"I love you too, please, come back and sit with me."
She looked away and stared at the door for a moment and then looked at the ground.
"That's not you out there.  Deep down in your heart you know you loved being on our adventure.  That, that door there, it may seem new and different and great now but, but it won't stay that way...it won't give you everything that the real you wants.  Not like us....."
She had tears in her eyes and he realized he did too.  He had never wanted someone this much and had felt such a strong emotional feeling inside of him of meant to be.  She was special, more than she knew.  He felt her hand slide on top of his and their fingers locked together.  She couldn't bring herself to look him in the eyes. 
"I don't know...you hurt me..."
"A pain I live with every day, believe me that I never ever want to hurt you.  You have my vow that I will spend the rest of my life making you the happiest girl that ever lived."
A small smile crept to the sides of her mouth and tears dropped from her eyes.  He felt a small squeeze on his hand and her thumb caressed his outer palm.
"Edward, I..."

His eyes opened and he was alone in a dark bedroom.  The dream unfinished.  He looked over to the other side of the bed and it was empty.  The sound of some falling raindrops were hitting the window and he laid back down under the covers.  He pulled a pillow close and held it tightly.  A minute passed before he began to cry.
"I love you darlin, please don't go away."
The rain continued to fall as he laid there hoping that his words would reach her.  For he missed her greatly.  She was the definition of soul mate and the one person who truly made him know what being happy and in love was. 
I miss you sweetness, I believe our adventure is meant to be my love.
Always.

Love, Your Edward
xooxxooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxo


No comments:

Post a Comment