Monday, November 5, 2018

Would You Let Me Again?

Megels
Such a beautiful name that I think of every single day.
Today wasn't very fun as I have had pressure and some pains around my chest and heart all day.  Not sure if it is mostly from depression or stress or just plain not doing well.  Could be a combination of it all to be honest.  I watched some Banjo-Kazooie videos today and it flooded my head with the times that you would play.  Making sure you got every jiggy and had such problems facing the final boss.  I downloaded the game on to xbox in HD and you played it all over again and faced the final boss no problem.
Eekum Poke-um.  Looking that up to see if it meant anything and finding out it meant ouch my balls hurt.  It is such a joy to watch you play a game.  A combination of your memory of playing it in the past and knowing the ins and outs of each one coupled with showing me all the secrets and how you could remember each line.  It saddens me to have Banjo-Tooie on my shelf, having gotten it for you, and wanting to see you play it so badly.  I want to be yours again.
I miss my player two.
All the games we did and could play together.  I'll never forget starting Mario 3D World on Wii U and us always only getting to the ice world before either falling asleep or not getting back to it.  The way your eyes would hurt after playing for a bit and needed to put your glasses on.  You had a little move you did where you pushed them up your nose with one finger that always sprouted some butterflies in my tummy.  I'm sorry if I didn't have too many multiplayer games for us to play together, it was always rare for me to have someone to play with.
I'm feeling incredibly sad tonight.  I just keep thinking of our place together and how well we just fit together in there.  Minus the financial annoyances, we carved out a beautiful little home for ourselves.  Including the shadow of the little man above the kitchen.  There are still times I lay here in bed and perk up my ears hoping i'll hear Sammy walking over to his bowl in the night and the crunching of food.  I loved taking him for a walk.  I wasn't a dog person until I met him, there is something truly special and unique about that little man.  So well behaved and had the stomach of a starving child and the mind of an elderly man.  My favorite part was going to the cabinet to get his leash and he knew it was in there so as soon as he heard that door open or my hand go to the handle he would run over and wait excitedly.  He knew exactly how to put one foot in at a time to get the harness on and out we would go.  I'd do two laps around the apartment parking lot before he would go under a tree and sit down in the shade for a moment.  With the season changing here, I miss him wearing his festive sweaters.....and you saying sweaters.
I was so happy with you darlin.  As scary as that move was and such a big thing for me, it did become the best thing I've ever done.  I was actually able to call another place home and feel comfortable with you in that place. 
Would you get a place with me again?
Each of us with our own keys and having little plastic characters over the keys.  Leaving out little notes for one another for things not to forget or just a note saying I love you and a kiss on the bottom.  I still have the note you left me the one morning with a kiss you left in lipstick on it.  I don't think I could ever fit so perfectly with someone else.  You are a fantastic decorator and we got that apartment feeling just right.
Would you lay next to me again.  Under the polka dot sheets and the lights from your side table lamps.  Could I read you a story until your eyes grow heavy and you fall asleep holding on to me.  Head on my chest.
Would you let your heart feel mine again.
I'm more than ready for you dew drop.
I'm made such a mess of mistakes in the past.  I'd never be able to live with myself if you becoming the one that got away was my biggest mistake of all.
I love you sweetheart.
I can't deny how my heart feels and it feels for you.
Always.

Love, Your Edward
xoxxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxo


P.S.
check this out

https://www.polygon.com/2018/11/5/18064180/brie-larsons-samus-costume-metroid-movie-fan-edits

No comments:

Post a Comment