Friday, November 30, 2018

You Came into my Life Like a Star

I dream of you clothed in white
Wearing wings that shine with golden light
Your hair is fine like that of an olden wife
Your eyes hold a vision of the road of life
Your whispers of love travel through the winds
Then rivers of love flow to my heart and my spirit ascends
I grow embraced by heavenly heights
Then glow rays of warmth and light
I wait only for your touch of the purest
I fall to your holding of love, of spirit
We become one in loving presence together
In love, we come to heaven forever
Like two doves we sing and dance
Love of a queen and king
Love will forever last

I'll be the warrior to fight for our love
We'll fly together, fly higher than the dove
I'll be your wall and shield you from danger
I'll take all the pains, for to me they are no stranger
You'll be the queen in the kingdom of my heart
And then I'll be the king, so we'll never be apart
You'll be my majesty, I will serve you forever
And for all of the time, I will leave you never

You came into my life like a star
And filled my heart with joy
You took my pain as if it was yours
And gave me love that no one could
You gave me a shoulder to cry on
You were my pillar when I was falling
You were my strength when I felt low
With your smile, you made my living on Earth worthwhile

A smile is such a lovely thing especially upon your face
Hiding all the sorrows or simply taking their place
A kindly spoken word means so much when from you
It comforts my weary heart or when I'm feeling blue
A song can make our hearts dance in pretty fast-paced clips
When we hear the melody of our loves' unconquerable grips
Words could lift my spirits and sweet compassion find
Put your hand in mine alone and peace will fill my mind
A smile, a word, a song, a look -- seem small little things
But when love sparks an action, what blessings they bring

I miss you Megels with all of my heart inside and out
Being with you is my future's true route
My love for you is never ending day after day
How long I will want to be with you is what I consistently say
Always.

Love, Your Edward
oxxooxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxooxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment