Sunday, November 18, 2018

You Are My Warmth -- I Love You darlin

What is warmth on a cold seasonal night like this one?
Warmth is anything and everything when I think of you.
The touch of your hand and how smooth your skin feels.
The way you look at me when I am working.
The sound of your voice as it travels through my ears and into my heart.
Warmth is the way you make me feel no matter what we're doing.
Watching a movie together and discussing your thoughts afterwards.
That twinkle in your eyes when I would bring you flowers.
Your favorites being the gerber daisies.
Warmth is feeling complete by finding someone who compliments you perfectly.
The girl who knows Star Wars just as much as you do.
The thoughts of starting a family and your own traditions.
Walking home from work and holding my phone in my hand awaiting your call.
What keeps me warm at night are thoughts of you.
How amazing and big venture we could evolve my business into.
Being there as you achieve your goals and ambitions and cheering you on.
Snuggling up together under a blanket and reminiscing about past experiences.
Planning more trips to conquere just like we did for Universal all those days before we did it.
Warmth is the feel of you laying on my chest in complete safety.
The fan spinning slowly above keeping us cool.
I think of the things that made you laugh and it puts a smile on my face.
Your laugh warms my heart more than a thousand fires.
I miss you like crazy, most of all at night.
Warmth is a girl who has the biggest heart of anyone and more care than I can count.
An ambitious go getter who tries harder than anyone to succeed.
She is beautiful and makes me feel good no matter how bad a day could seem.
She is thoughtful, loving, and one of the most pure people I've ever known.
To me, Megels is warmth.
There is nobody in the world that warms me the ways that she does.
It takes someone truly special to inhabit my mind while I'm asleep and all day while I'm awake.
Warmth is the way you would always listen and share the same interests.
Battling it out in Harry Potter scene it and singing duets in the car.
The warmth of knowing that of all the people in the world, I found the one.
I wish I could read to you tonight under the blankets.
I would read the rest of the Star Wars Shakespeare or a Supernatural novel.
Missing your warmth has me at my saddest and I know I can make it perfect.
Let's get some Wendy's drive thru and you can distract the window person with your cleavage.
Let's take tomorrow to clean the apartment while dancing to your music.
Then we can get in our swimming suits and try and throw each other into the ocean.
I would give anything to be laying with you watching tv tonight darlin.
I miss you so damn much.
You are my warmth no matter how cold mother nature tries to make it.
My heart will always yearn for you warmth and you to be in my arms once again.
No matter how long it takes or how difficult it may be.
I truly believe we are meant to be dew drop.
Always.

Love, Your Edward
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoox

No comments:

Post a Comment