Every day waking up next to you is a day that starts off with the best feeling in the world. Living down in Florida brought with it a host of new experiences and different things that were interesting, fun, and sometimes not so much fun. The breaking points were starting to show in Megel's friend's marriage and it was a difficult position to be in. Her husband came over once to hang out and do some laundry and I watched a Million Ways to Die in the West with him and due to him being a bit high, he laughed all throughout the movie like it was the best thing he had ever seen in his life. It made the movie more enjoyable but at the same time made me question if it really was funny to him or being high just made everything funny. We had them both over for dinner one night and played a game of pictionary on the wii u putting couple against couple. The couple would soon start to fight a lot more and her friend would demand to see Megels more but they would still manage good relations with us. I started to feel the art itch again and now that life was more comfortable, I took this time to try some art projects and work on my craft. This is where the art challenges originated online against a friend of mine from the past. He would choose the subject theme and then we would go off and draw our own versions to be revealed online to all. It was a way to practice art and draw things I maybe wouldn't normally draw either. Out of this came some of my favorite works that I have done and was very good for my art confidence. Megels would watch me draw and come up with ideas of her own to which I would make for her. One in particular was a canvas print for the wall that said Be You Tiful with the You being all glittery. The art contests were fun but eventually they slowed and some of the competitions I wasn't a big fan of the theme or had difficulty coming up with something.
When Valentine's Day rolled around, Megels got us the most wonderful gift that I couldn't believe she did and we made good use of it many many times. She surprised me with passes for us to go to Universal whenever we wanted no matter how many times we wanted to go. I was ecstatic and was so happy that we could go to our special place and experience the parks at our own lesiure over and over again and really get the most out of everything that they offered. If we didn't have time to get it all in then we could just go another day, it was the best gift ever. The continuing times we went began some traditions of our own each and every time that we went. On one of the times, Megels bought a Star Wars backpack that looked like designs from a tatoo shop and we would fill that up with everything we may need for the park day like water bottles, sandals, and our passes and such. On the drives there, we would try and see how many accidents we saw on the road. It was a sad game to play but there would always seem to be almost three every single time, the roads there were always filled with some kind of crazy person who caused a crash. We would listen to music, ask trivia out loud, or come up with stories that I could write something new for. Now that we weren't restricted to just one day, we were able to check out many of the offerings that the park had available like all the restaurants and other little rides. We got stuck with two females when we went to eat at the Leaky Cauldron one time and could not wait for them to be done with their meal so we could eat in peace. Another special night we found out that the Goo Goo Dolls were playing a concert there and we took some time to listen to a couple songs and sing alone to one as well. The one time I flipped the quote of the girl who wants to go to comic cons instead of concerts. After a few times we managed to come up with a system of which side we would tackle first and which rides and how long the lines usually were and what we wanted to try and get to first before the lines got too long. We began to memorize the line videos while we waited for the rides, the two we did most were the Spider-Man ride and Transformers. She loved when I would say 'It's a diversion!!" and I liked when she would say "taking a bite out of the big apple." There were vendors who sold food along some of the paths and it was crazy to me that they would sell a big ol' turkey leg for people to munch on while they waiting in lines. Just seemed caveman-like to me standing in line with a big leg of food but everytime we saw one we would mimic a hand gesture and say 'turkey leg.' The end of the nights were my favorite because we would walk hand in hand along the little lake they had there just listening to the calm music. It was like we had just gone on 50 dates and were walking along the clouds back to heaven together. The one night they projected a special film celebrating the years of films of Universal and we stood and watched it, she stood behind me on a higher ledge and put her arms around me while we watched. I didn't show it at the time but I would tear up because the moment was so perfect.
By the end of the day when we would go to the parks, our feet were killing us and were almost blistered up from walking all day. After the drive home sometimes we would stop and get food and one night in particular she ordered from Taco Bell the best order I'll never forget. Megels leaned out to the speaker and ordered, the box with all the tacos in it. That had me giggling the rest of the night while we sat our worn out selves down on the couch and watched Netflix and ate tacos until we fell asleep. Sometimes we would wake up after an hour or in the middle of the night and transfer ourselves to the bed but there were some nights where we'd wake up where we passed out the night before. Universal is the happiest most special place I have ever been to and she made it so perfect. Knowing that it was both of our first times there before and now we could experience it with the two of us whenever was really sweet and heartfelt to me.
Once we got into the swing of things, her friend's marriage fell apart and things started to get a little bad for her. Not only was she starting to see random people but she was beginning a new life that wasn't the smartest move and eventually she was out of the house they had and had nowhere to go and spoke to Megels about staying with us. I had so much anxiety and issues with her friend and now she was going to be staying with us? I couldn't imagine being able to be myself or act the way I did with Megels with her being around. But, she really didn't have anywhere to go and Megels kind of owed her since that's who she stayed with while she was looking for a place for us when she came down there herself before. In no time her friend was with us and I was feeling really uncomfortable. To her sweet amazing credit, Megels did her best to make sure everything was alright. We didn't have to change much and one night she went an extra mile and told her friend to close her ears as we were going to have sex in the shower. Which we did. Megels is amazing and while it was very difficult for me to have that person in my home, we managed to get through it and it wasn't too too long before she had found a place and we were back to being by ourselves again. The two people in love who were back alone to act as we please with the home to ourselves. Well, for the moment.....
The story continues in part 15...........................
Miss you darlin, every single day more and more. I picture all the fun adventures we could have and making you laugh so I can hear that wonderful laugh again. The clouds may be raining but my heart is full of sunshine with thoughts of you. I want to do so much with you and share so much. My heart beats with love for you and continues to wish for the day I can hold you in my arms again. You are my dew drop and I am all yours, always.
Love, Your Edward
oxoxoxoooxoxoxoxoxoxxxxxoxoxoxo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment