Sunday, August 5, 2018

I've Never Met Anyone Like You

The girl of my dreams is a vision of beauty
Can sense when someone is down and do their best to lift their spirits
Her creativity expanding to new ideas all the time
She is the best player 2 anyone could ask for in any game played
When times get tough she looks at those times in the eye and says stop it
She is well read and a believer in reading books
Her presence evokes the best feelings my body has ever felt inside and out
The breeze right before a much needed rain shower
The lapping of the waves around every ocean
The first sprouted flower to signify the coming of Spring
The best hand to hold for safety, warmth, and love
The way the sun lights up a perfect day with the perfect temperature
She makes the best food, a chili chef extraordinaire in her own right
A sense of humor that plays off perfectly with my own
Her writing an inspiration and a constant push to keep going
Looking into her eyes I can see the best happiest future anyone could ever hope for
A nerd who loves the best of things with a passion
She is someone who sharing interests with becomes a favorite pasttime
A wonderful focus on education with a will to achieve
The perfect height that compliments my own
Her brown eyes a beautiful mix of the color's best foot forward
She holds on at night in bed like we're both going on a dangerous space trip
The most encouraging supportive person that I have ever met
Her body created from God's best stock, a pleasure to the eyes
Her ability to make me laugh in any situation to relieve any manner of stress
Outgoing to find new places and experiences we both can share
The way she grew to love being called Megels
The way she always calls me dew drop or darlin
She had a host of little touches that meant the world to me
Assembling magnetic letters on the front of the fridge
Sending me pictures of her making faces during the day to make me smile
Zooming in on facetime to her nose just to make me laugh before bed
Paying attention to things I had wanted but never really spoke of
She decorates a place with the degree of a master class designer
Her singing voice in the car creates the best atmosphere for any trip
A knowledge of just about every song ever made is truly impressive
The way she can make me feel like I can accomplish anything in life
The joy I feel when I bring her flowers and her smile explodes
She has the largest heart and will help out those down on their luck
The cutest geek who wears Marvel shoes and star wars shirts
Whose arm wraps around mine when we watch a movie in the theater
The little pinky around mine when laying on the beach tanning
She is pure and real and the most unique person I have ever met
Her body moves in the such a way like it is hypnotic liquid
Making love to her is without a doubt the best my body has ever experienced
A prepared, focused, determined mind with a future that she works hard to make real
The way she loves to watch me draw or play a game completely content
Her putting her favorite art pieces on the wall so she could see them daily
I've never met anyone more beautiful than her
I've never met anyone more perfect in every little way than her
She makes me desire to be alive
She makes me desire to be the best person I can be
She makes me want to do whatever I can to make her the happiest girl in the world
I've never met anyone I wanted to bring flowers to every day
I've never met anyone I would walk a million miles just to see
I've never met anyone as kind, true, and amazing as you
The way my heart feels and believes is a thing of beauty and wonder
I've never met anyone that has continuously made me feel that way
Nobody but Megels
I don't want my mistakes to define me
I want my heart to lead me
All roads in life lead to the most beautiful of outcomes
You.
I miss you with all of my heart dew drop
I love you with even more
You are the wind beneath my wings.

Love, Your Edward

Have I told you lately that I love you
Have I told you, there's no one else above you
Fill my heart with gladness
Take away all my sadness
Ease my troubles, that's what you do

xxoxooxxoxoxoxooxxooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxoox




No comments:

Post a Comment