Friday, August 3, 2018

Love Cannot be Denied

I refuse to stop wishing upon every star that shoots across the sky
I refuse to deny my mind thoughts of you every day
The butterflies in my stomach fly free with feelings for you
Every cell courses through my body on currents of love
I believe that I can make you smile bigger and laugh harder
Every dream I live through at night are all scenarios with you
The happy feelings are caused by memories shared with you
Each heart beat in my chest spells out your name
I refuse that they will twirl your hair like I do
That they will hold you through the night like I will
Every gust of wind brings my love to flight over miles for you
I refuse to not believe in serendipity and the lining up of moments
Each day is made better with a thought or vision of you
That one ray of sunshine in the middle of a thunderstorm
You are love visually represented in the physical world
My eyes are the luckiest part of me being able to see your beauty
I refuse to deny that electrical feeling inside me
Memories play on a loop through my head every day I am awake
The bed seems miles long and empty without you next to me
My hands the loneliest of all, reaching out for yours to hold
Days are full of fantasies of the fun adventures we could have
Travels and experiences all shared with a perfect other half
Time itself seems to stand still without you around
A life seemingly on hold while the days repeat over and over
I refuse to deny my heart thoughts of you
I refuse to look love in the face and disbelieve what it is saying
Will he let you be you
Share in all the same interests like two pees in a pod
Make sure you are kissed on the forehead before bed and first thing in the morning
Massage your back after a long day of work
Let you game all day until your eyes are killing you
Cook you chicken that he can never replicate the same a second time
Watch Sound of Music, White Christmas, and Spice World
Adore your Marvel shoes, Zelda shirt, and Star Wars backpack
Quote Harry Potter, Spider-Man, and How I Met Your Mother
Take you to Supernatural con, comic cons, and bob ross museum
Create art for you, poems for you, and join in your music
The Cher, Journey, Lionel Richie, and the first NOW CD
Cheer you on while you beat Ducktales, Banjo, Mystical Ninja, and Lego
I refuse to deny my heart its messages sent to me
Love is an amazingly unique thing that is given to life
You know it when it's true and cannot deny it otherwise
A feeling of right
I refuse to deny my heart's love for you
I refuse to deny love's message to me
There is one girl out there who fits it all perfectly without a fault
The girl who I know my heart's love is true
You.

Love, Your Edward
xoxoxoxxooxxooxoxoxoxxooxxo

Miss you
Love you
My heart beats for you every day the sun rises
Always






No comments:

Post a Comment