Autumn eyes stare out at me
Silky locks of burnished brown
Poise, elegance, and aristocracy
Statuesque, splendor, and magnificence
All words pale
All words fail
To bind the beautiful, Megels
Beauty be not lonely
Virtue is her friend
Gentle, sweet, with wits abound
Her voice so sweet, has songbird sound
Yet the lexicon pales
The language fails
To bespeak beguiling Megels
I'd cross not mountains for you
I'd move them one by one
I'd walk not burning sands
Instead I'd seed your lands
Your world would fill with statues
And gardens at your feet
These things I say would happen
Each time we came to meet
You make a man become a man
Make him strive for more
You make him wish for worthiness
Remake his very core
Thus I pay my homage
Poetic tribute not mere prose
I give to you this piece of me
And not some dying rose
I am lying on my bed
And I cannot get you out of my head
I close my eyes but I still see you
I'm trying to breathe
And still smell your perfume
You got into my dreams
And all my thoughts end up on you
This is what I live through and for
Every single day and night of life
I miss you
I love you
Megels, you are why I go on living
The memories and joys we shared together
Not a single one replaceable
You are on my mind darlin
Always
Love, Your Edward
xoxooxoxoxoxoxoxoxxooxxooxoxoxxooxoxoxo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment