Such a sweet beautiful angel
Sent from above
I was so grateful to have found you
I gave you all my love
You must have come from heaven
Because you have pretty little angel eyes
When you gazed at me with them
My heart began to fly
Your sweet angelic voice
Continuously rings in my ears
With you by my side
There was nothing I feared
Whenever we were together
You shined with a heavenly glow
Your beautiful angel face
Raised me up from feeling low
Heaven is missing an angel
Because you were here with me
You're my sweet beautiful angel, Megels
I will love you for eternity
To lay a kiss on your lips
So gentle and delicate
Was like picking the drops of dew
Off the petals of a rose
I would hold you close and feel safe
Sheltered in from the rain
From the storms that grew and surrounded me
I took your hand and looked into your eyes
I saw a heart made of gold and a soul so pure
You are an angel to me
I could not help but fall madly in love with you
The one who stole my heart
I'm glad you did
Because I could never find one such as you
Someone who makes each day the best
Each laugh the longest
Each tear the saddest
And a life
My life
Worthwhile
Missing you so very much darlin
Always
Love, Your Edward
xoxoxxooxxooxxoooxoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxooxooxox
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment