You were a dream
A dream that filled my thoughts
And my loneliest nights
You were the dream I held on to
The dream my heart longed to one day have
You were the dream that made me smile
An escape from my reality
A fantasy I longed to one day come true
Once only my dream, my escape, my fantasy
Came true the day when I first saw you, Megels
My dream that used to be
Is now my reality
A fantasy waiting for its happy ending
Is now a fairy tale come true
Once my only escape
Is now the comfort that I live for
Together we have been through the heartaches
The pain of walking away or being left behind
Every new road we had to take
Because of the choices we had to make
Only paved the road
That brought us closer to one another
Life may not be easy
With all the burdens and drama
That life hands to us
But when you find someone
To share your life with
No drama is hard to handle
No burden is hard to bare
When you have someone
The one that you've dreamed of
Then your life becomes the escape you both take
To get away from the reality that surrounds
I know because
I found the love
My lifetime partner
My soul mate
In you, Megels
I miss you very much
It's so hard to deal with depression
I miss being loved
I'm so cold and lonely
My heart is in such pain
I miss being loved so much
You were and are the best feeling
My heart has ever felt
Always
Love, Your Edward
xoxoxoxxoxooxxoxooxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment