When first I looked into your eyes, Megels
Each breath became a thousand sighs
My heart drummed out a thunder beat
I glowed with joy from head to feet
The hand of love had touched my soul
As the bell of destiny began to toll
The tide of love began to rise
The world was filled with summer skies
My sodden clouds of cold and grey
Glowed with gold, then whisked away
A brilliant rainbow arched across
As waves of love began to toss
The air was filled with lovebird cries
When I first looked into your eyes
When I first looked into your eyes
All time and space were paralyzed
And in that instant, I was shown
A universe I had never known
I dwell there still in paradise
When I look into your eyes
Sweet darlin song of my heart
Hold my hand through the journey we start
Lift me up in spirit of joy and gladness
And shield my soul from heartbreak and sadness
Steadfast, honest and true
I am always here and will forever love you
It is my prayer and will always be
You are the one who brings joy and sets my spirit free
With my love I'll cover you and warm your soul
Give you pleasures like none you will find
Hear me Megels darlin and know in your soul
That there is no better future than with you to grow
Endless caresses, touches and kisses
Our passion a banner for our love's true existence
My hand I extend and my honor I offer
For being with you there is no greater pleasure
Your hand I will always accept
My heart sings so loudly all can tell
Hold my hand let us walk through this life
Being what we were meant to be
Together
Always
Love, Your Edward
xoxoxooxxooxxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment