I remember like it was yesterday
The day I first saw your face, Megels
I remember your smile so vividly
Your beauty and your grace
But little did I know
I could not comprehend
That you would touch my life so much
By becoming my best friend
Your hand embraced with mine
The star lit sky did see
How, although my chest was pounding
I dropped down to one knee
I didn't think my heart
Had room for my love to grow
There's just no way to love you more
But how little did I know
Dressed in white, our eyes met
Standing in that sacred room
When we both agreed to be together forever
My love for you did bloom
I cannot explain, my heart just grew
I've never felt this way
But little did I know
That I'd love you more each day
The memories remain
Yet those days are now long past
The time has gone so sweet and slow
But at the same time fast
My love for you is greater now
Than it ever was before darlin
But little did I know right now
How much I'll love you more
So I close my eyes and there you are
You dazzle me from near and far
Your silhouette strikes me too
No other like it, uniquely you
All perfect curves from head to toe
From hips to calves, eyes to nose
Both inside and outside
Your brilliance flows
I crave your kiss as my heart explodes
Still strong without you I remain
Though hard it is with each passing day
I am bolstered too with each sunless night
I want you now, Megels
Stay near to me
Eyes open wide
Still you I see
I miss you with every cell of my being
Constantly remembering all of our happy days
I am more depressed and miserable than I've ever been
But I still hold out hope for that one day
That one day I can hold you again
Always
Love, Your Edward
xoxxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxooxooxooxoxoxox
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment