Beautiful Megels, darlin dew drop
You came into my life unexpectedly
Stemming from the days I would tell you stories
Until that day our paths crossed again
The lining up of events to have our eyes meet
That wonderful day at the store
Everything took a turn for the better
Your warm brown eyes
Your crinkly nose laugh
The sincere way you speak
The kindness you showed me
All became a part of my life
As you unfolded yourself to me
I discovered more and more beauty
I have never seen so much
Gentleness in one person
Without even knowing it
You were slowly making a place
For yourself in my heart
The amount of interests we share
The ways we could make each other laugh
I wanted to be a better person being with you
A day without you was a nightmare
I felt complete when you were by my side
It used to seem so hard at times
To feel so close in a relationship
But it's so easy to feel close to you
I can't tell you how nice that felt
I realize now that I had never known
What it meant to be loved
Until I was loved by you
Nothing in this world means more to me
Love at its purest is looking at you
I would give anything to be yours again
I will write you daily for the rest of my life
One more moment with you
Will always be worth anything and everything
No matter what
Always
Love, Your Edward
xoxoxooxooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment