Darlin dew drop
With brown hair of silk
The most beautiful crinkle nose smiles
I was once lost in darkness
A wandering nomadic fool
Teetering on the edge of reason
About to plunge into the abyss
Then a light shone down
Lifted me out of darkness
Touched my soul with grace
And beat love into my heart
That was when I met you, Megels
The girl of my dreams
For so long you
Continued to save me
Day after day
You gave me the reason to be
To live and to feel love
To go on and find my dreams
As long as you were there
I just wanted to let you know
That I could never fully express
How much I feel for you
When I love you
Seems so simple
Seems so simple
How can you put into words
The power of desire I have for you
Pray to God
Channel the muse
And let my fingers type the words
My heart beats because of you, Megels
My soul is bright and alive
Because of you darlin
And even when the trails of today
Seems to distract me
My love is always devoted to you
It is eternal within my heart
Like a constant thunder in my soul
I want to wake up next to you
Spend our days laughing together
Never feel sad or lonely again
A perfect match with you
Sharing all of our interests
I miss you so much darlin
You're all I think about day after day
Depression may be steering my days
But my dreams are full of holding you
Always
Love, Your Edward
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxx
No comments:
Post a Comment