I miss you Megels
You probably aren't reading these
But a part of me sits up at night wondering
Are you truly happy
Could you write him the same letter you wrote me
Share all the same interests
Adventure in all sorts of ways
Instead of the same activity that he wants
Over and over and over
I know I made a lot of mistakes
Caused a lot of pain
But I want to be with you, always have
Believe me when I say, you won't be happy
There needs to be a true connection, like us
I know because that's where I became stuck
There's only one person I ever felt a true connection with
Don't you miss how you could be with us
Singing and slow head banging in the car to spice girls, lionel, journey
Playing lego, mortal kombat, mario, portal, ducktales
Making each other dinner
Creating art for you
Not being someone absorbed by work
You'll never catch me with a phone constantly in my ear
All my attention would always be on you
You walked lightly into my life
Captivating and lovely to my mind
At first, I would just tell you stories as a friend
Now I don't know who I am without you
You kissed me
I felt my world change
You held me
I heard my heart awaken
You loved me
And my soul was born anew
You walked lightly into my life
Now my heart knows who you are
And with every breath
And every step
I take down lonely roads
Your hand is my staff
Your voice is my guide
Your strength my shelter
Your passion my awakening
You walked lightly into my life
And all my pain
You took as your own
And all my fears
You cast into the sea
All my doubt
Lost in your eyes
You walked lightly into my life
And no matter where we are in the world
My life is forever changed
Just because you loved me
For a moment in time
And because I choose
To love you
For the rest of mine
I love you so much Megels
I will never ever stop waiting for you
I've felt true love and found my soul mate
And that is and always will be
You
Always
Love, Your Edward
xoxoxooxoxoxoxoxxxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment