Thursday, August 29, 2019

My Love For You, Darlin Dew Drop

To you, beautiful Megels

When you are sad
I will dry each and every tear
When you are scared
I will comfort all of your fears
When you need love
My heart I will share
When you are sick
For you I will always care

You will feel my love when we are apart
Knowing that nothing will change my heart
When you are worried
I will give you hope
When you are confused
I will help you cope

When you are lost
And can't see the light
My love will be a beacon
Shining ever so bright
This is my vow darlin
One that I pledge until the end
For you above all
Are my soul mate and best friend

These words I have written
Speak of my love for you
From my lips these words spoken
Shall always ring true
God has blessed me
With the touch of your hand in mine
Both of our hearts
Will forever intertwine

Into all lives falls pain and sorrows
I promise together
We will meet all tomorrows
Happy together with honor and love
Blessed in unity from above

There is no other girl, no other partner
That I would give anything to be with
For the rest of time, every moment, every day
You, Megels are that girl to me
Every day I think about your pretty face

All of our jokes, memories, and moments
I am right here waiting for you
I know I caused pain, I never meant to
But I will spend the rest of my life
Making it up to you
Making sure that every single day
You are the happiest girl in the world

Always

Love, Your Edward
xoxoxoxooxxooxoxoxoxooxoxooxoxoxxoxooxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment