My sweet and beautiful Megels
Who was sent to me from above
I was so grateful to have found you
So lucky to have had our paths cross
And I always gave you all my love
You must have come from heaven
Because you have pretty little angel eyes
When you would gaze at me with them
My heart would begin to fly
You knew exactly how to melt my heart
With that nose crinkle smile you would do
Your sweet angelic voice
Continuously ringing in my ears
With you by my side
There was nothing I would fear
The way we shared all of our interests
We could have fun no matter where or what we did
Whenever we were together
You shined with a heavenly glow
Your beautiful angel face
Raised me up from feeling low
Just looking at you I fell in love over again
Feeling you against me was heaven on earth
Heaven is missing an angel
Because you were here with me
You're my sweet, beautiful angel, Megels
And I'll love you for eternity
Hoping and wishing that one special day
I can be lucky enough to be yours again
I miss you darlin
Always
Love, Your Edward
xoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxox
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment