Saturday, August 10, 2019

You Made My Heart No Longer Feel Lonely

Megels,
The day you came into my life will be cherished always
An angel sent from heaven above for my lonely heart to hold
My heart was no longer lonely, but instead
Filled with the wonder of a love like I'd never known

When I first held you, it was magical
A touch no other but my soulmate could provide
The way your body felt in my hands was beyond words
The softness of your hair through my fingers
Truly the passion needed no words

Your kiss on my lips is something I longed for
Every single day
With a single kiss
The intensity of your love was so incredibly clear
I will never forget that day after we played Mario
You leaned back and closed your eyes
My heart leapt out of my chest in that moment

Your eyes melted me with emotion
So intense it was beyond belief
A caring and unconditional love that shined from them
That made me shiver with excitement for our life to come

Each day your smile filled my heart with a joy like no other
My favorite was the way you crinkled your nose
Oh but to have you in my life was truly a blessing
On the day we were to wed
I will promise to you my unconditional love and devotion

For I will cherish each day that God would give me with you
Our own little piece of heaven on earth
I will love you always, Megels
Not a day goes by where I don't miss you like crazy
Wishing, hoping, praying for those times again

Life is lonely without you
Colorless and cold
Just being near you was so bright and warm
I will always hope for those days again
You are my turkey leg

Always

Love, Your Edward
xoxoxooxoxoxxoxoxxooxoxoxoxooxoxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment