Sunday, August 18, 2019

You Beside Me To The End of Our Days, Darlin

Megels darlin
I love the way you touched me
So soft and sensuously
It made me tingle all over
How soft your skin is

I love the way you kissed me
It started a fire deep down inside of me
And made me yearn for you even more
We locked together in the perfect shape

I love the way you looked at me
It made me feel beautiful and treasured
Most of all I love the way you loved me
Drunkenly punching a guy to prove that love too

When you walked in my whole day got better
And even when you weren't with me
You were in my thoughts always
You were the dream I wished for my entire life

It doesn't matter what we didn't have or what we did have
The most important thing was that we had each other
And no one could take that away
From traveling somewhere new to starting our life together

I was the luckiest man in the world
And I didn't need or want anything
But you beside me loving me to the end of our days
The same feeling I carry with me every single day

My head is filled with a running film of all our memories
Cooking you breakfast and dinner when you were short on time
The hotel mixup that ended up with us at a comic con
Holding your hand as we walked the lake at the end of our Universal day

You smiling driving with one hand singing in the car
Playing Portal and helping you out on the puzzles
You behind me watching me draw and taking photos
Laying with you at night snuggled up and warm

I am head over heels in love with you
My heart continues to point me to you
I  miss you like crazy Megels darlin
I am yours no matter what it takes
No matter how long it takes

Always

Love, Your Edward
xoxxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment