Saturday, August 10, 2019

You, Megels, Are The Beating Of My Heart

I love you
I miss you
Just three little words
Don't seem like enough, darlin
For someone whose smile
Still brightens my day
Whose touch can make me forget
The rest of the world

They don't seem like enough
For someone who's always been there
To celebrate with me
When everything goes my way
And to hold my hand
When my whole world
Seems to fall apart

But even though I love you
Can't express the depth
Of my feelings for you
I  hope you know what's in my heart
Because loving you
Means more to me
Than anything in the world
And it always will

If there's one face I want to see
So beautiful, so true
One smile that makes a difference
To everything I do

If there's one touch I long to feel
One voice I long to hear
Whenever I am happy
Or just needing someone near

If there's one joy, one love
From which I never want to part
It's you, Megels
My very special love
My world, my life
My heart

You,  Megels are the beating of my heart

Always

Love, Your Edward
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxxooxoxoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment