Sunday, January 13, 2019

Even Seconds Are Too Long to Miss You

I want to hold your hand and walk a mile
I don't want to miss you even for a while

My life is so beautiful because it's you
Darlin, it's you, my life

Hug me for my worries to die
My tears to dry
And my loneliness to fly

It hurts me to know
How I sometimes can be a little selfish
When it comes to you

I miss you every moment of the day
I keep me awake just to listen to you
I keep me empty just for you to fill
I keep me alive just to see you

My mornings miss you
My evenings seek you
Where were you all those years
When you weren't there to dry my tears

Fear of future is worse than pain of past
Still I bother the least because you are there

Even seconds are too long to miss you
I want to hold your hand and walk a mile
I don't want to miss you even for a while

My dreams are full of you and everything about you
Every time I close my eyes, there you are
My favorite dreams are the ones where I can feel you
The way you would look into my eyes

I used to wake up and not know if I was still dreaming
You were there next to me
My better half in every way
Now I hate to wake up from my dreams
Because when I wake, you are not there

I miss you so much and all of our fun together
The letter you sent burning a hole in my heart
I will forever look out my window in hopes my heart reaches you
No matter how long or how far
It'll always be you

Always

Love, Your Edward
oxooxoxxxoxooxxoxoxxooxxoxooxoxoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment