It's truly difficult to get through a day without a memory
Without something bringing sadness for things I cannot have
The moment I see an ad for the Spider-Man ride or Universal
My mind travels back to those days spent with you
That is our special place
A place for only me and you and all our love
When I hear the theme to Harry Potter I can't help but shed a tear
I miss you so much Megels, it gets harder and harder to breathe
The moment I think about you
I go to another world
A world where you love me too
And where I can never be hurt
The truth is, I don't know what to say
My mind goes completely blank
I have never in my life lost my way
But my heart with your love simply sank
Letting go isn't a choice
Something in my heart and soul
The strongest voice I cannot control
That's telling me I never should
I sometimes wonder if you feel the same
I wonder if you think of me
I sometimes wonder if you silently call my name
I wonder if you'll ever see
I can't stop wondering where you are
If your thoughts like mine travel into our memories
Does our special place still hold that spot
Do all the same triggers affect you too
My love for you is way too strong
For me to simply forget
Your love is one thing I can't forget
Never in a million years something I could regret
I think about you every single day
A depression I don't see an end to
Too much is linked to our hearts, our travels, and our laughs
Every time I see your name I fall
My heart pushes me time after time to send my words to you
In hopes that one day, just one, even for but a moment
You may look or check
Something in your heart feels it too
I never knew true love
Never knew there was a perfect soul mate made for us
Never knew until you
I cannot ignore my heart
Megels you are the most beautiful reason for everything
Always
Love, Your Edward
xoxoxoxoooxxoxoxoxxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxoox
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment