Wednesday, January 2, 2019

Remember Our Love Again

A new years past where I couldn't bring myself to do anything
Without you it is just too empty
I did sit and remember my favorite moments with us
Made quiet promises of all I would do for those again

I won't lie and say I didn't cry
Tears for you come all too easy anymore
My heart loves our memories so much
Megels you are the true love I always wished for

Remember when we first did meet
Our hearts rejoiced and skipped a beat
Remember our first kiss goodnight
The hug we shared on that summer's night

Remember when we walked the beach
All our dreams within our reach
Remember how we used to be
When I had you and you had me

Remember when we used to talk
When we held hands and took long walks
Remember how we spent our days
In warm sunshine and in the rain

Remember when our one desire
Was take a chance and ignite the fire
Remember the times that made our hearts melt
And all of the passion and desire that we felt

Remember when you looked at me
Saw the one you love and need
Remember when you reached for me
Knew that we were meant to be

Remember when our love was new
Everything I could ever do was for you
Remember the journey we started together
Our love was always forever

Remember the promise we made together
To love and cherish and care for each other
Remember the promise in good times and in bad
To make each one happy rather than sad

Remember when the world was bright
When we would laugh and hold on tight
Remember when our hearts were broken
When times were tough and words unspoken

Remember when our love endured
The pains and heartaches of the world

Remember the life we shared
Our love so rare
The kisses goodnight
The love at night

I know in my heart your arms I do belong

Can we live our lives together just like it all began
Hold and cherish each other
Remember our love again.

Miss you so much
Please let my words reach you
For as long as I have air in my lungs
My heart will dream of your beautiful face
Hand held in mine.

Always

Love, Your Edward
xoxoxooxoxoxoxxooxoxoxoxoxoxxoxxoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment