To the beautiful Megels and all that you are
Between our little fights and our giggles
Do you remember when our lips first touched?
The first time I held you hand
The first one I cared for
The only one I ever loved
Do you remember you made me smile when I first saw you?
The first time I did I knew there was something there
A spark between us that I felt only when I was with you
Do you remember when I first put my arms around your waist?
The first time I lifted you in the air
You were my Juliet, I was your Romeo
Do you remember when we couldn't see each other?
But we still made it happen
We couldn't talk as much, but still, we managed
Do you remember when we happened, you held me so tight?
We didn't want to let go
Do you remember when I would look at you and just smile?
You gave thanks to God everyday since he put me in your life
Do you remember when it was over?
We still cared for each other
You told me you still wished it was us.
Do you remember that you were the first one I truly cried for?
Do you remember we had something nobody had?
Something people looked for but didn't find
You were the best I ever had
You were my first true love in every sense of the word
If I had three wishes the first one would be
To see that beautiful smile I love to see
The second would be to be in your arms just one more time
The third would be to have you back in my life
To have you forever
To this day you are still in my heart
Holding every single memory with utmost care
Seeing every photo we ever took
Our faces in love
I wish those three wishes every day
The tears never stop
Neither will my heart for you
Always
Love, Your Edward
xoxooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoox
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment