Wednesday, January 23, 2019

My Love You Took xoxo

The snow has turned to rain
Each drop splashing on to the windows around me
The same sound they made when we sat together
Looking out of our balcony at the lake

I miss holding your hand
Talking to you at the end of the work day
I miss the way you'd hold me in your sleep
How excited you were to start our future

Each day goes by without you like needles in my skin
Pain for my actions
Sorrow for my mistakes
Not a day goes by where I don't miss you completely

Can we just ran away
Together, just me and you?
Have fun, forever play
You know, just the two of us

Can we just leave this place?
Just run hand in hand?
Be together all of our days?
And never look back

Can we just walk
Together under the stars?
I'll kiss your hand and your lips
And you can have my heart

Can we just laugh?
Innocent giggles and loving looks
I'll have your love and you can have mine
Because it's my heart and love you took

Can we just walk
For hours on end?
We'll talk about anything
And we can lay upon your bed

Whatever the cost to have you back darlin
To know happiness like we never have before
To call you my true love and soul mate
Megels you are the sun that warms my world

I miss you so much each day feels like the same on repeat
Waiting and hoping and praying
I have atoned for my sins twice over
The pain still remains

Remember our days?
How every day and every moment was our little in joke?
That place was ours and we made it our own
My heart yearns for that again and so much more

You have my heart
Fully and completely
I've never known anyone quite like you
You are my love

Always

Love, Your Edward
xoxoxoxoooxoxoxxooxxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxx

No comments:

Post a Comment