The ways I miss you continue to number
I want to be on our adventures once again
There was so much that was ours
Why wasn't I strong enough to stand
I want to be your favorite hello
That fluttery feeling in your tummy
I want to be the one to give your lips reason to smile
The one who puts that sparkle in your eye
No matter how tough, you said you'd always love me
Your words saying that our future was the one
I cry at night wishing I had never left our place
Being without you is a constant pain
I want to be the one you trust
I want to be the one you can tell all your secrets
I want to be the one always by your side
The one you're stuck like glue
I miss the way you'd hold my hand
Your thumb tracing circles around my palm
I never saw a future without you
I still can't
I want to be the one who makes you happy
I want to be the one who makes you smile
I want to be the one waiting for you as you're walking down the aisle
The one to whom you say 'for you i'd walk a thousand miles'
Perfect is too soft a word to describe our life together
Travels to discoveries all share for the first time
We saw each other at our worst and our best
Every day is becoming a constant struggle
I have difficulty with the sadness and the memories
The number of them are so great it's all I have
You were more than my true love
You were the best friend anyone could ever ask for
I want to be the one you truly love
I want to be the one who fills your heart
I want to be the one who's always there to hold you in the dark
The one who loved you from the very start
Megels, I can't take back the pain I've caused
My karma is to feel that pain in double every single day without you
It doesn't matter the amount of time
It doesn't matter the amount of pain
If it means I can be with you again
It'll all be worth it ten times over
Always
I love you
Your Edward
oxoxxoxooxoxoxxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxxooxxoxo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment