In my arms I would hold you tight
Never letting go through the night
All of my dreams are peaceful because of you
Holding you in my arms like I do
Your lips were always sweet as ever
I wish to kiss them forever
My heart beats only for you
Holding you in my arms like I do
When we met I knew it was fate
I found my one true soulmate
As I looked into your loving eyes
Knowing our love would never die
I hold you in a warm embrace
In my arms you'll be no other place
To be with the one I love
Which is you
Holding you in my arms like I do
Time spent away from you brings to mind
One of the many things that I miss
There is nothing more scintillating than your kiss
Your hair is soft and pretty and begging to be touched
It is time without your kiss that grieves me so much
I love holding your hands, so soft warm and tender
The thought of your kiss leads my heart to surrender
Your kiss is what lures me because it is so deliciously sweet
I love to playfully look for freckles on your neck
But it's your kiss that knocks me flat on the deck
Your eyes sparkle like diamonds, leading to your soul
But it is thinking of your kiss that causes me to lose control
Spending time with you brings me peace like a dove
But your kisses always fill me with endless love
There will always be time and a chance to rekindle what we had
It's never left my heart, no matter how bad
I miss our walks on the beach
Our talks at night
The way you'd hold me while falling asleep
Cooking together and flirting like newfound lovers
I miss taking pictures of you and going on adventures
The way you'd dance and sing in the car with every trip
I miss the way you'd say it would always be a yes
No matter when I would ask you the big question
I miss you Megels
So very very much
There's nothing in this world I wouldn't give to have our adventure back
Spending the rest of my days with you in my arms
Always
Love, Your Edward
xoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxxooxoxoxxooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment