For the New Year I wish for you.
Whatever it takes
However long it takes
Megels, I know our hearts match up too well for anyone else
My love for you is beyond what I ever felt before
My New Years wish is for you
If wishing were a reality, then back in time we'd be
To when we were children, happy and carefree
If life could be that simple, how happy I would be
You were always my special love
I thought you'd be there until the end
For me you were the best, and that is why I love you.
If I could have one wish come true, I know I'd use it up on you
It was enough for me back then just to have you as my friend
But I can't turn the clock back to when you were just mine
If I could, I'd keep you there and show to you how much I care
I'd tell you of the many things I'd like to share with you
All my days and then my night times, too
You've given me a reason to smile
You've filled my life with peaceful dreams
You've made me want to feel again
To laugh, to love, and to see
You are the life within my soul
The other half that makes me whole
You are my true love
You are the love I've longed for my soul mate from the past
You are the ray of sunshine that brings a rainbow from the storm
The one to watch the stars with as they twinkle in nights sky
The one to watch the sun come up from its sleeping bed
To see the birds awaken and listen to their song
The journey could be beautiful if you came along
True happiness is hard to find, it's given to so few
If you could only feel the same, it'd make my wish come true
More life we have behind us than we have to come
What time we have together could be so much fun
If I had to cross an ocean, that is what I'd do
If it means that I could spend my time left with you
Past all of my mistakes
All of the pain
My heart and mind live in the most wonderful memories
I know that inside your heart you still wish it was me
Singing while cleaning the apartment on weekends
Gaming next to you on the couch
Drawing for your eyes to see the wonder
Holding you at night under the covers
Making you laugh while we drive around
Being your nerdy other half
I've never been in love with someone the way I am with you
There's just too much in common
Too much we've shared
The Ramona to my Scott
The butt kicker of Mario Kart
The car singer to my slow headbanger
My most beautiful dew drop, turkey leg, darlin
My new years wish is you.
I want to be yours again.
There's nothing I won't do
To the most beautiful, fun, smart, amazing girl I've ever met
This new years, I want to be yours
No matter how long it takes
No matter what I have to go through
Everything will always be worth it
Because the end result, would be you
I love you darlin
I miss you so much I can barely breathe
We were the definition of each other's dreams
For the new year my wish is to be yours again
I can promise you that every single day you are mine
Always
Love, Your Edward
Every single day of your beautiful life
xoxooxooxoxoxooxooxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxox
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment