When I sit my mind reels with thoughts of you
What we would do tonight and how many laughs we would share
Will you choose a game, movie, or a walk on the beach
The gulls squeal in hopes that their noises will convince the beautiful lady
I am happy with either choice as any time with you is luck I've never had
Before we make a final decision I become a personal chef
You are treated to the tastiest of foods making not only you smile but you tummy too
The chicken is delicious and you add your own chili to the mix
Stomachs full we are now more of sound mind to make a decision
I suggest the walk on the beach
Your hand in mine as our feet leave footprints behind us
Proclamations to those who walk by that we were there too
You agree to this if once we get back you can kick my butt in Mario Kart
I say that it will be a challenge accepted in my favor
We stand at the oceans door, the waves splashing around our naked feet
You put your head on my shoulder as we watch the sun begin its evening slumber
You are the best thing to ever happen to me I say
You do your gorgeous crinkly smile and turn to be held
We kiss and the wind blows your hair in a way that resembles your emotions
I've never met anyone quite like you
As I sit I miss you more than I ever have before
Stepping out into the light from the darkest tunnel was long overdue
My greatest wish that I whisper out each night has the prettiest face attached
The girl who can make me laugh just quoting a turkey leg
You are the only person to make me want to achieve greatness never thought possible
You are the person I want to shower with affection and support to no end
You are the girl who deserves flowers at work and to be told she is beautiful
Ever single day
My heart beats with flattery and happiness knowing my art touches you
Looking down at you in bed and reserving a special place in your heart
A place that I pray to every single day
A letter that I read every single day
Your handwriting is like looking at the finest typography once could find
You words speaking the language my heart understands
I've never met someone I knew I was meant for
You are the one that I believe I was put on this planet for
I miss you like crazy darlin dew drop
I am yours forever and always
As I sit I continue to dream of your hand in mine
The only true love and happiness in the future has a beautiful name attached
Megels
My heart is yours and yours only
Sweetest dreams to you sweetness
My words will continue to drift to you until you are in my arms once again
I love you
No comments:
Post a Comment