Wednesday, July 4, 2018

Tossing and Turning

Tossing and turning cannot sleep
Writing to you eases the pain
If only you were here to hold on to
Falling and falling
I let you down but here I am
Ready to make up for the lows
What does it mean when you only see one future
One full of true love for one person
I write out each day hoping you read
The thought of you not is too much to imagine
Each day to wake up thinking you checked
Your heart like mine
Yearning for the other just apart in distance
I would leave tomorrow if it meant to see you
I'm ready and in your doorway
What's meant to be will be
Guided by hearts and love
We wouldn't have gone through all that we had
If not we were made to stick together
I love you Megels my sweet
Whatever I must do to reclaim that smile
That look
Time is not gone and more is to come
The rest of my days I wish to be with you
I ask God for a sign that you are reading
The views go up but how am I to know for sure
Will you be mine
Will you be my girl
The stars twinkle but do they carry the message to you
I am the sheets that hold you tight at night
Behind you like you like it
I'm ready and want you
Whatever it may take


I love you Megels
I'm ready to come home

No comments:

Post a Comment