Monday, July 16, 2018

The Girl with the Dark Brown Hair.....with Chapter 7

The girl with the dark brown hair.
Who I met while working when she came in for lottery with her mom.
You stole my heart that day and it has since been yours.
I searched you out and hoped to see you again.
Little did I know I would get that wish not soon afterwards.

The girl with the dark brown hair.
Who lived in Ohio when I found you and spoke through messages.
We share so many interests and you're excitement for games.
Yoshi's Island was suggested to me with Luigi's Mansion soon after.
You were my player 2 that I had just found with glee.

The girl with the dark brown hair.
We met up again this time at my place.
I showed you my art and we rubbed elbows, the electricity building.
You smiled at me in a way nobody else had ever smiled.
Within a few minutes I knew that I had found my one out of the millions.

The girl with the dark brown hair.
You stayed and we played Mario and watched Star Wars together.
I hated when you left and you stayed another day just to see me again.
We went to the zoo and had the best date I've ever had.
Being near you was a wish I never thought would ever be granted.

The girl with the dark brown hair.
I asked you to be mine and you accepted my request.
I never told you but I danced that night alone in the happiest way I could.
Our first kiss was in my bed during a game of Mario before work.
The taste of your lips is a feeling I never want to let go of.

The girl with the dark brown hair.
The weeks after provided more memories than I could ever count.
Introductions to Supernatural, Big Bang, and carving pumpkins together.
Decorating a small Christmas tree and making love from the floor to the bed.
Hearing you say I love you was the best day of my life.

The girl with the dark brown hair.
I gave you the nickname of Megels and never ever gave it up.
The ups and downs came but our chain was too strong to be broken.
We were meant to be together and always found a way to be together no matter what.
Being apart from you was a nightmare I never wanted to relive.

The girl with the dark brown hair.
We survived working at the Limited and your trip to Mexico for a wedding.
We watched the scariest of movies and took pictures at comic cons.
We slept in each other's beds and celebrated a number of holidays.
You being the best thing to ever happen to me, a true gift from above.

The girl with the dark brown hair.
My heart was destroyed when I had to see you go.
Our hearts formed an unbreakable bond and soon you were back around to my delight.
We watched the Lego movie and made the decision to move south.
It was a big risk but I took it knowing you would be there by my side.

The girl with the dark brown hair.
Our new place was ours and we made it unique.
I would give anything to be there again, us in our place to start again.
You held me while you slept like a spider monkey holding on for dear life.
While the dog laid under the covers licking our toes before sleep.

The girl with the dark brown hair.
We shared our place and it became stressful, I handled it badly for that I am sorry.
Be it now I would have handled it way better and made sure you were happy.
You are my darlin dew drop and nothing can take that away from me.
I wasn't strong and made a bad decision, away from you I went broken.

The girl with the dark brown hair.
Home I went to a world without you, my heart in pieces of my own doing.
Not a day went by when I didn't think of you or want to be back with you.
We both tried to move on but it wasn't the same, it wasn't you.
I made a choice that I regret to this day, my life was about to enter a nightmare.

The girl with the dark brown hair.
The next few years were a dark awful miserable time that I couldn't get out of.
Convinced I had no confidence and under control of someone else.
I continued to make bad choices too afraid of consequences.
I reached and hoped that one day I would be yours again.

The girl with the dark brown hair.
The chance I had been hoping for finally came and my fear and wrecked nature lost it all.
I wasn't strong and brainwashed into thinking I was worthless.
I had what I wanted right in front of me and it slipped through my fingers.
Then you were gone and I was in a worse spot, the days only got worse.

The girl with the dark brown hair.
Every night I pray that you hear me or see my writings.
Finally out of what seemed like an addiction to a bad drug, unable to get out of.
Now that it is over I sit every night and wish upon those same stars.
The stars I wished on so many years ago to bring you to me.

The girl with the dark brown hair.
We are perfectly made together I know this in my heart.
Nobody fits better and shares so much.
I know I have done wrong and will spend the rest of my life making up for it.
If only for that one chance to be yours and make us whole again.

The girl with the dark brown hair.
I love you true like the fairy tales write about.
A prince on a quest to find his princess and fight off all ogres and monsters.
May the princess be with a chubby hairy thing that looks like her father.
Or be she waiting for the steed to arrive, hoping and wishing our time was again.

The girl with the dark brown hair.
I am here in your doorway that you would never close.
My hand reaching out praying you take it again.
You are my darling dew drop Megels always and forever.
I believe we are meant to be and want no other to share the rest of my life with.

The girl with the dark brown hair.
Whatever it takes to reclaim that lightning that we felt again.
I atone for my sins and know that my heart is true and for you.
Not a day goes by where I don't wish I was with you.
No distance to far to move, no time too late to ask for your hand.

The girl with the dark brown hair.
Hoping you read these every night I type away.
Love poems, flowers, videos, and more to your heart I send.
There is only one girl who makes me the luckiest man alive.
The girl who wrote the letter that sits in my hand and the vows said in a twitch convo.

The girl with the dark brown hair.
You are smart beyond words and more beautiful than any creature God created.
A humorous nerd with an affinity for video games, movies, Harry Potter, and more.
When I think of you it feels like a weight has been taken off of my chest.
I am yours Megels, we can be what we were meant to be better than ever before.

The girl with the dark brown hair.
I miss you more and more each day that goes by.
I love you with every single beat of my heart until the day I die.
Deep down in your heart I believe you wish it was us again too.
I ask you to be mine again, I will never let you down again.

The girl with the dark brown hair.
I love the girl who goes to comic cons instead of concerts.
I love the girl who sings in the car as loud as she can.
I love the girl who can kick my butt in Mario Kart.
I love the girl could watch me draw for hours.
I love the girl who can be her real self with me.
I love you Megels
I miss you
The girl with the dark brown hair.

Love, Your Edward

xoxoxoxoxoloveyoumissyoudewdropprayingyouarereadingoxxoxoxoxoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment