Late at night dreams fill my mind on waves of love and full of you. The world is full of happenstance and serendipity and each one coalescing into a particular universe that brings me to you. There is a reason you are who I think about all day and who I breathe better when you enter my thoughts. I know in my heart that the funnest fun that there is to be had is between us. Each day feeling like I'm living in the wrong world. Because I don't belong in a world where we don't end up together. The universe where I'm with you and you are with me, that's the one where my heart lives. I love the way we fit together in such a way that it seemed like we were actually made for the other person up in Heaven before God let us down to Earth to run around. I love the series of events that had to transpire to all fit together and lead up in such a way that we ran into each other that afternoon at the grocery store. I love how strong of a connection I formed with you and how much it made me feel for you. I love that no matter what happened, we share a bond that pulled us back towards one another when the dust cleared. I love that you still wore the heart necklace, still checked my posts, and still hoped every night that events would line up so that you could be in my arms again. I love the way you were proud to hear me call you Megels. I love that time apart drew a stronger pull on our hearts to where you wrote a letter that continues to be my roadmap to your heart and more. I love the way you can always have that one strand of hair that falls perfectly on your cheek and you don't even pay any attention to it. I love that I can make a video of me reading something to you and it makes my whole day. I love that knowing you goes down as easily the best thing that has ever happened to me. If I owned a restaurant you'd be my special and I'd never let anyone order it so I could keep you all to myself. I love that you give me faith in an online art store business and want to be there when it blows up. I love that you want to hang my art up still. I love that you were strong enough to finish college and get a master's degree while doing jobs you hated but doing them better than anyone I've ever known. I love our story. The beginning and every chapter that continues to be written until the happily ever after. Part Two. I love your compassion and heart towards anyone in need. I love the way you love and the feeling you have with me that you can be your true self. I love the things you say in jest like 'ouch my balls hurt', 'did you just poop yourself', 'hot mess', 'bugaboo'. I love most of all the way you make me feel and the way I make you feel. Nobody has the power to make me feel like the impossible is possible, like any dream or ambition I have is something I can achieve with great success. Like I am a man with a creative, artistic future who would be the funnest, kindest, pure hearted husband and the greatest father. Nobody has ever made me feel like I mattered like you. I love how you chose me to move with you, saw a future married to me, and even after the sheer amount of dumb ass-ery....still sees a future with me. I love that you said you will always love me no matter what and you still hope that the cards fall so that it is us together in the end. I love that you are you and that you are a part of this world. The universe where my heart lives, the one with you and I running to the Terminator ride, teaming up in video games, and creating the nerdy business of our successes....that's the universe my heart will always be waiting for you. I love you. I love you more than there are stars lighting up the night skies. I miss you darlin dew drop. You can't spell universe without U and I. The sweetest of dreams and kisses I send to you darlin. My heart beats for one over the sound waves of the world, may your ears on that beautiful face of yours pick up the frequency and sooth your heart.
Love, Your Edward
xoxoxoxoxoxoxmissingyoudewdroploveyousomuchxoxoxoxxoxo
I’m only logging on here once to ask you to stop. I am currently dating an amazing guy who I love and want to be with for the rest of my life. You and I had our chance but it’s over. You’ve sent flowers to places I don’t live and only found out when ex’s I don’t want to talk to have reached out. Please Ed let me be and move on.
ReplyDelete