We had purchased a bit of candy and she put it in a bowl and dressed up as a witch complete with an adorable witch hat. She was the cutest thing I had ever seen and the picture I have of her in that outfit to this day is one of my favorites that adorned the screen of my phone for a very long time. After a long work day ending in feet hurting tiredness, I got home to find her on the couch with the bowl next to her, she got up and said 'nobody caaaaaame'. It was cute and sad as one of the things I liked most about the holiday was seeing what the little kids dressed up as and hearing their little voices saying trick or treat. All was not lost though as we started a tradition for ourselves by trying to watch one horror movie a day and then posting about it online. We managed it pretty well and if we missed a day, we made up for it the next by watching two. The 31 days of Halloween movies was very fun and offered us both a chance to see movies we had never seen and share with each other ones one of us had seen but not the other. From classics like Nightmare on Elm Street and Friday the 13th to the beginnings with Frankenstein, Dracula, and Night of the Living Dead to new movies like The Ring, The Woman in Black, and Evil Dead. It was fun finding out her reactions and thoughts to each one we watched and what she would post about it online. We even took a trip to the movie theater to watch Deliver Us from Evil which wasn't super great and Insidious 3 which has an ending that freaks me the heck out.
As I was working at the hobby store, I was still applying to places and art jobs to hopefully find a job that could be my career and be in the field that I was so talented at. Megels was my biggest supporter and was behind me one hundred percent for any career path I wanted to choose. She even began to test out voice acting for the movie I want to make so that she would do a good job. Before I let things bother me too much I had gotten a response back from one of the places I applied to. It was at a dermatology office close to the apartment and paid more than Hobby Lobby and offered much better benefits. I went on the interview and that afternoon when Megels got home from work I showed her the good news and we had a lovely night together. On her end, she had acquired a new job as well where she worked for a home care office scheduling people to help and run shifts as well as many other things. The job was demanding and there was a period of time where she was on call a lot. The on call days were brutal and I felt so bad for my darling because some of these people would call her in the middle of the night or awful hours and Megels would have to get up and schedule to cover these shifts and couldn't go back to sleep until she covered it. She worked from home for a period of time too but she isn't someone who wants to be home all day. She had said to me once that if she had all the money in the world she would still do some sort of job because she couldn't just sit at home for the rest of her life, she had to do something. But this was too much and it was really wearing her down. Her birthday was that month too and try as I might to get all of her friends together for a surprise party, nobody cooperated with me on it and it fell through much to my dismay. I made sure I got her something to at least make the day special though. There was a big Supernatural book that I got her and she had said that someone she worked with had shown it to her once in the past and she was so jealous because she didn't have it. In lui of cake I had also gotten her her favorite Ben & Jerry's ice cream cup and put a candle in it. I wanted to give her a really good birthday regardless because if anyone deserved it, it was her. She had around this time started getting into one of my games, Lego Harry Potter and started to develop a relationship with that game that was deep. I would wake up in the morning to roll over and hold her only to not find her there and hear in the living room the familiar sound of Hogwarts going on. I enjoyed waking up to her every morning, seeing her next to me with her hair falling in front of her face in the most perfect way. The feel of her legs over mine under the covers and hearing her breath through her deep sleep, her chest moving up and down. The most comfortable place in the world was under those sheets holding her body against mine. On the weekends we would clean the apartment and she would play her music to fill the place and we would jam to Journey, Cher, and Bruno Mars as we dusted, vacuumed, and cleaned our place. I would take every chance I could to slap her butt and make her laugh. Things were going absolutely perfect and I was gearing myself up to take my soul mate out on Black Friday for the first time together. November was approaching quickly and I was more excited than ever now that we had settled in and were having so much fun together. Nights we would curl up together and she would either watch me play a game and be my wingman of help or we would watch many tv shows such as Supernatural, Vampire Diaries, Pretty Little Liars, Big Bang Theory, How I Met Your Mother, Friends, American Horror Story, or the many 50 amazing facts that will blow your mind videos by Matthew Santoro. The month of October was a success and I was happier than before and so in love I wanted to shout it from the rooftops. With November now in full swing, I was about to be surprised in so many ways that would take my happiness and love to whole new levels. November would bring new experiences and more fun than we had ever had. I was head over heels for this girl. She was beautiful beyond compare and the funnest perfect match for me that I could ever find. November was going to be beyond amazing.
The story continues in part 10..............................
Missing you with all of my heart dew drop. Reliving our adventure is causing all of my butterflies to jump back into the air again. I would give anything for us to do it again. To see your face in the morning and jam in the afternoon. You make me the happiest man to ever walk the Earth. I miss hearing you play lego potter or trying to get that trophy for bouncing all the way across the underground tunnel in ducktales and being your guide in Kingdom Hearts. I miss the way you'd push up your glasses and how you'd fall asleep while I massaged you at night. Most of all I miss you. You are worth more than all the riches in the world and the one thing that's constantly on my mind. I love you darlin dew drop, my heart is yours. Always.
Love, Your Edward
xooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxox
Doggert doing what he does best:
No comments:
Post a Comment