I really really miss you
I sit here alone, didn't see any fireworks this year
Continues the trend of the year
Birthday came and went before without a single notice
This year since I didn't get anything the last one
I want you
It is relieving getting out of a situation that was killing me
But my heart still calls out your name
I sit here remembering every little moment with you
Remember that bug on your ceiling that you were scared to get in the bedroom?
The outline of a cartoon person above the kitchen stove
When we ate pizza at that place down the road from Walmart
Remember when you hit a guy in the face because you loved me so much
Ordering a box of tacos on our way home from Universal
The rash on my thighs and how I laid pantsless on the floor and you took a pic
I remember when you jumped up in bed after a nightmare
I never wanted to sleep without you
When you told Ellen to cover her ears when we showered together
The way Sammy would come out of the hallway and look at us like he was up to something
I miss us putting all the grocery bags on the counter and putting it away
The alphabet letters on the fridge to spell messages to one another
How it said I love naked man for weeks
I remember making the Be-You-Tiful canvas for you
and the coffee table
Remember when you ran down the hall giggling because you thought I was going to come out and tickle you?
When the AC broke and we sweated through a night of unbearable heat?
Or when poor little Harley had the felt cone on her head and had to sleep in the bathroom
I remember when you practiced photography with my camera by taking pics of the kittens
How we would go to Denny's before our drive to Universal
Counting the accidents along the way
How happy we were when I got the job at the dermatology office
I remember how greatly you decorated for Halloween
How you valued my opinion on which couch to buy
Remember when I got you a little ice cream with a candle for your bday?
How we slept naked for a time because you found out it was healthier
Waking up at 4 am at your parents house to have sex and then pass back out to sleep
Remember how I texted you that zombies were after me on my way over to your house?
Sending each other the same cat pic of it smelling a fart
then sending the turtle making a squealing noise
Remember when you told me to cut back on how much I spanked you during the day?
How good we got at making things out of ramen noodles
Remember the note you left on the counter with your kiss on it?
How I'd make you push up your cleavage when we went drive thru at Wendys
Holding pinkies together while we laid on our towels to tan on the beach
Kissing when we had the chance in line for Universal rides
Remember what I said about new families during Thanksgiving?
When you teared up when I brought you flowers after work one day for no reason at all
Remember when you used sex to get me to call off work?
It worked by the way
How I slow head banged in the car and thought the police were after us
The misteltoe on the ceiling of the hallway in our apartment
How Sammy would hear the cabinet door open because he knew his leash was in there
Making the bed and vacuuming for you while you were at work
Waking up in the morning to the sound of you playing Lego Harry Potter
How our anniversary is next month and I always hold it dear
Remember how I could make you laugh so hard you had to make me stop
Massaging you at night before bed until you fell asleep
Getting mad at me for trying to expose your butt while I did it
Remember when you said I was a good driver?
Telling the appointment girl at work to make sure you got in for your removal because you were my girlfriend
Becoming friends with the seller at the jewelry store in the mall so I knew everything I needed to to get you your perfect ring
Being excited beyond words that I was going to marry someone I was more in love with than anyone
Remember helping me with Evil Within even though the scary long haired girl freaked you out
Remember getting mad at me for beating mario on wii after you died in the final fight
Your face when you opened the Supernatural autographs I got you
The way I looked at you while you drove just to look at the prettiest girl that chose me
Your post with a pic of me saying you could watch me draw for hours
Remember playing Trivia Crack with me and destroying me?
Remember how you said this time I'm the one moving to you?
I'm ready sweetheart
How cute you looked in your Marvel shoes and Stark shirt
The way you made my fight club shirt look amazing
When I put the 50 Shades of Grey movie in your closet with a card
The way your shoes lined the bottom of the closet and you would tease me when you got undressed in there
When we exchanged presents on facetime and you got me Trojan War, Funko Hulk, R2D2 wall charger, and the wallet I still am using because it's from you
When I left you flowers on your door after work at Limited
Brought you lunches during the day when you worked at the bridal store
The way you clung on to me when you slept
Remember how our arms touched in my room that first night you were over?
How no matter how apart we were, we were too made for each other and bounced right back
When you sat in my lap when we watched the Lego Movie
I miss these like crazy darlin
My heart is held out for you
The happiest I ever was in my entire life was when I had you in my arms
Whatever it takes
I would give anything to hold you in my arms again
I continue to pray every single night
Hoping your heart hears me and you read these words
You are my ray of light
I love you Megels
I'm all yours through and through the very end
I ask you to be my girl again
With the most love, Your Edward
xoxoxomissyoudarlinbemineagainloveyousomuchxoxoxoxoxoxxoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment