There is a girl who I have nicknamed Megels
When I am without her
The sun doesn't shine as brightly
When I am without her
The clouds are dark and foreboding
When I am without her
The birds don't sing as sweetly
When I am without her
The walls close in on me
When I am without her
In the depths of my hell
Whispering her name sustains me
But when I am with her
She lifts me up
When I am with her
I have the strength to move mountains
When I am with her
I can withstand anything
When I am with her
Her smile warms my very soul
When I am with her
The angels sing her name
When I am with her
I fall in love all over again
Me without you
Is like a leafless fall
A snowless winter
and a flowerless spring
Me without you
Is like a colorless rainbow
A sunless day
And a starless night
Me without you
Is like the ocean without a wave
The beach without sand
And a flameless fire
Me without you
Is like a book without words
A life without you is a life without smiles
You bring so much to this world and myself
Making me want to be the best person I can
You are the most unique flower
A flower with beauty I will never not be in awe
I miss you with every gust of the wind
I will love you with all of my being
Always
Love, Your Edward
xoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxxoox
No comments:
Post a Comment