The season calls for cold and alone
The forecast being with you was always sunny and warm
I miss you very much
Like I've been lost at sea for years
I want so badly to have more memories created with you
Megels, for your love
There's nothing I wouldn't do
Say yes, and we could surf the highest waves
Your hand in mine, never losing faith
We could climb Mt. Everest, and as we gasp for air
You'll say you love me
And I you
We could do handstands in the sky
And you'll catch me when I fall
I'll take you to the stars and leave you in utter awe
And though standing on a comet with you is absolutely reckless
Loving you is even more so
But I'm happily helpless
Say yes and some days will be not only spring
But we will endure the harsh days winter will bring
Together we will face somber rainy days
But with you by my side we can wait for summer's sunny rays
We will know what makes each other cringe
But hey, we'll take it inch by inch
And though some days you will be too tired to fly with me
I will heal your broken wings
Because our love will exceed that of the highest degree
And we will take willingly what life brings
So say yes
And take my hand
We will learn to tango
Every step we will master
The dance floor is huge and I stand in the center
Nobody around and I stand waiting
For you
No amount of time is too long
To wait for your hand
The best dance of life is with you darlin
Always
Love, Your Edward
xoxoxoxooxxooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxooxox
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment