Sunday, December 23, 2018

You Are the Music to My Life

A cold morning made all the warmer by thoughts of you
I write another post in hopes that it crosses your beautiful eyes
Hoping you think of me today
Even if it is just for a fleeting moment
I miss you more than anything could ever be missed
These next lines are for you darlin

They say silence is golden
I believe it is true
Because in that golden silence
My thoughts occur of you

You are the flame in my candle
That lights the darkness of my room
You are the scented flowers
That makes my heart full bloom

You are the butterflies
That flicker in my stomach all day long
When I know I will be holding you
Before my day is done

You are the stars that shimmer and shine
You light up the skies above
In this golden silence
It's truly you I love

You are the thunder of the night
Your lightning strikes whenever
Into my soul that makes me whole
And excites my heart forever

You are my paradise, my oceans wide
My mountains standing tall
So in this golden silence
I love you most of all

I love and miss you so very much Megels
You are the music of my life
I want to hold your hand and listen to each and every track

Always

Love, Your Edward
xoxoxoxooxoxoxoxxooxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment