The world throws so many things at us every day
From dark days to unhappy days
The brightest of those days always come with a name attached
That name is yours
Megels
While sadness and missing you dominates the hours
I truly believe that our bond is a unique one
Even if you aren't right next to me
I love you as my soul mate every single day
Even if things seem like they won't work out
I will never give up on you
Even if you become blind
I will act as your eyes that will light up your world
Even if you become paralyzed
I will be there to take care of you
Even if you become deaf
I will be there to listen for you
Even if people were ever to say nasty things about you
You will always be the one I love
Even if the world would look down on you
I will always look up to you
Even if you are taken to be a problem person
I will always love you
Even if a storm arises in our love
I will stand firm for you
Even if I don't have a single penny
I will fight to provide for you
Even if fate doesn't want us to be together
I'm ready to dare fate
Even if you're sick
I will never turn away from you
Even if you no longer love me
I will always love you
Even if I have a million reasons not to love you
I have that one reason to stick
I love you
Come poverty, death, sickness, money
Or anything worse
I will always love you
In my dreams I wake up with you next to me
We spend the day laughing and having fun
Visiting Universal, the beach, and new places just for us
Evening dates walking hand in hand with sand between our toes
Those are my dreams every single day
All of them with you
Head over heels for you dew drop
Always
Love, Your Edward
xoxxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxxxxoxoxoxoxoxxooxoxox
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment