Monday, December 10, 2018

A Dream of Megels Brings Love

I had another long dream of you last night
You were sitting and going through our memories
The dream lasted longer than any dream I've had in a while
I could see each memory you spoke of
The smile on your face
You seemed so close, I wanted to reach out and touch you

The depression pains me when I think of our days
Awaiting you coming home and laying with you on the bed
Planning out our weekends on where we would go
Your eyes closing as you fell asleep laying in my lap
Watching something new together

I miss you so much it feels like no time is moving
Your voice I would give up the rest of my days to hear again
The immediate joyous feel when we would see one another
How we missed one another after time apart
What I would do to see you again Megels

I'm not well and sad that I cannot overcome
A feeling like I am jailed from the outside world
Your name keeping my heart beating when I start to lose hope
Megels
The most beautiful name that exists
I miss you so so much

The sparkle in your eyes
The warmth of your skin
Your breath on my neck
That shakes me within.

The touch of your hand
The smell of your hair
The nautiness in your smile
That strength in your stare

Your kiss on my lips
Your body near mine
The stroke of your touch
Makes everything feel fine

The compassion in your touch
The power in your face
The beating of your heart
That we may never end our embrace

The beauty of your kiss
And that magic in your touch
It is for all these reasons and more
Why I love you so much

Always

Love, Your Edward
xoxoxoxoxoxooxooxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxooxoxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment