Saturday, December 29, 2018

Until You

No matter what day it is Megels darling
I awaken with thoughts of you
Consumed by your presence in my mind
I can feel your touch
I smell the essence of your skin
You're intoxicating
As I look beside me, no one is there
But your light radiates around me
I close my eyes to feel your touch on my skin
I shiver from the excitement that you bring
If I have only fallen into my thoughts
Let me never awaken
For you are the sweet sounds of the night
Calming as the deep blue sea, for which I wish to be
Our love carries me through each day
My memories of us fill my nights
And your love, dear princess, takes my heart to the heights of heaven
Be with me always so that I stay in this place of pure bliss
I was miserable until you
The day that we met I was thinking of not going out at all
Lucky I did because I met you that lucky day
I was sad, depressed, and didn't care about anything
Then you showed up and turned my world upside down
You turned my frown upside down
No one has been able to do that in a long time
I look at you and you look back
You ask me what is wrong
I say nothing, I've just been wondering where you have been all my life
You say that you were wondering the same about me
I smile and think that you are just perfect
I tell you
Until you I wanted the world to end
Until you I had nothing to look forward to in the day
Until you I was just part of the crowd
Then when I had you, all of that was just the opposite
No one can ever change that
When I am with you
You complete me and my life
You give life more meaning than I ever thought it could
My love for you burns brighter than anything
I love you dew drop
So very much

Always

Love, Your Edward
xoxoxoxoxxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment