Friday, December 14, 2018

The Most Precious of Words

To the most beautiful Megels,

My love for you will never fade
With both our feelings combined is how love is made

You give me strength to stand up tall
You reach out for my hand every time I'm about to fall

There is not a day where you're not on my mind
A person like you is really hard to find

A weekend without you is so hard to do
I cannot even live a day without you

I love to hold you and hold your hand
From day one, you were my very best friend

I am always happy to wake up beside you every day
I love you are my favorite words you always would say

I love it when I look into your eyes
I see no hatred and no lies

Every time you say I love you
My heart goes insane

The sensation of your love for me
Is almost like a pain

And the sparkle in your eyes
Every time we speak

It sends shivers down my spine
And makes my body weak

Every time you say I love you
Your smile lights up my face

Makes me melt all over
While my heart begins to race

And when you kiss me softly
My lips quiver at the touch

I am overwhelmed with joy
That you would love me so much

Forever in my heart is where you will be
Nobody else will enter because you have the only key

Just to keep you, there isn't anything I wouldn't do
Because, I love you.

My whole being surrenders
With everything you do

And all because those precious words
I will say I love you

Always

Love, Your Edward
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxoox

No comments:

Post a Comment