Megels you are the one on my mind this morning.
Fresh from my dreams to more with you in them.
I miss our gaming enjoyments and talks of movies.
Laughing on our trips all over wherever we went.
I lay in my bed and think about you
I love you so much I don't know what to do
I feel your warmth at my side
The pain in my heart moves to my eyes
So far away, yet always so near
You are the reason I am still here
I await the times when we can once again talk
I await the times we can finally hold hands and walk
To feel you for real
So close to me
The happiest person in the world is what you would make me
Your eyes shine like a million suns
You shine more brightly than anyone
Your smile so sweet can't help but make me smile
It stops my world, even for a little while
I await the time when my hand is in yours
To hear you say those three little words
There are still no words I can say to describe
My heart, it aches, and my eyes, they cry
But when we talk, my heart flies
You always wipe away the tears I cry
Even though you aren't next to me right here
I miss you so very much my dear
I will love you forever and ever
That will never change, my far away lover
You could be galaxies away, I would still want you
There's no definition of time or space far enough
Our memories are the happiest I own
My heart wishes every night that one day we will have more.
I've never met anyone like you
The soul mate of my dreams
Always
Love, Your Edward
xoxoxoxoxooxoxoxooxoxxooxooxoxoxoxox
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment