I fall for you more and more every day, meeting you was the best thing that happened to me for a long time.
Each time I would look into your sparkling eyes, see your dazzling smile and hear your beautiful voice, I would fall for you again and again.
Like a little kid, I have a crush on you.
I catch myself grinning from ear to ear when i think about you and at that moment I understood that I'm head over heels in love with you.
You have pushed my thoughts into disarray and that's the most attractive mess I've had in my life.
That bubbling feeling in my chest that I can't explain fills my life with sense and my eyes with light.
Millions of poems, thousands of compliments, hundreds of sweet words fail to make my heart beat faster.
Only your single glance did it.
I've completely fallen for you
The sun isn't as bright as your eyes
The breeze isn't as refreshing as your kisses
The rainbow isn't as breathtaking as your beauty
Falling in love is the second most important thing in the world.
The first was meeting you.
All of your flaws, silly jokes, mistakes, accomplishments, laughter, smiles are everything I need and fell for you with each one.
When you smiled at me, my breath stopped
When you spoke to me, I could not move because of this beautiful and intoxicating feeling
When you touched my hand, you stole my heart
Your love made me dizzy, turned my life into something which has never existed before
Made me do things I've never done before
With others I was different and only with you I became myself.
We are both weird, crazy, funny, and lovely, and when we met, everything fell into place.
I realized why others didn't work before you.
I'm in awe of how just being with you made me confident for the future
Gave me ideas and plans to start a family and a new life
I want to be the best me for you
The world is like a home with all the lights off without you
Dark and filled with shadows, pining for the light to reemerge
Making you smile will always beat winning the lottery
You are real
That's not something you see very often anymore
A purity and genuine person who brings out the best in people
The combination of everything that makes up you evokes more love than I've ever felt
I miss you in everything I do Megels
While the sun tries its best to come through the clouds
It's still an overcast day anytime you aren't in it
Words of love spoken to you in hopes they grace your beautiful eyes
All of my love to you my darlin dew drop
Always
Love, Your Edward
xoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxxxxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxox
No comments:
Post a Comment