You and I are connected
in a way that goes beyond romance
beyond friendship
beyond what we've ever had before
It has defied time, distance
and changes in ourselves
and in our lives
It has defied every explanation
Except one
Pure and simply, we're soul mates
I can't explain, I just feel it
It's there in the way my spirits lift
whenever we talk
The sound of your voice brings me home
in a way I can't explain
It's in the delight I feel, when we laugh
at exactly the same things
When I'm with you
it's a tiny piece of the universe
shifts into place
A place it's supposed to be
and all is right with the world
These things and so many more
have made me understand
that this is a once in a lifetime
forever connection
A connection that could only exist
between you and me
And deep in my soul
I know that our relationship
is a rare gift
One that brings us
extraordinary happiness
all through our lives
I miss you so much
Pained by the mistakes I've made
May my words reach you Megels
for a future of happiness
hand in hand
Soul mates to the end
Always
Love, Your Edward
xoxoxxooxoxooxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxox
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment