Friday, March 22, 2019

Everything To Me

If I knew how to write a song
I'd write one every day
It would say that I'm in love with you
And why I feel this way

It would have to say you're pretty
And as rare as a desert rose
It would say you're a looker
From your head down to your toes

You are funny, dainty, fragile
And as feminine as can be
You're smart, charming, lovely
And everything to me

You're my comfort when I'm lonely
You're my peace when I need rest
Of all the women I've known
I must rate you the best

You're the orchard in the jungle
You're the better half of me
You're all of this and so much more
You mean the world to me

Still so much is left unsaid
It would take me far too long
I know how much I love you
If only I could write a song

I will be here to be yours again
Nothing could ever change my heart
What we had was pure
No time or distance could keep us apart

I miss you Megels so very much
The world just feels empty without you
I will give it all up to be yours once more
There's nothing that I would rather do

My heart is yours forever
Any time you reach my hand will be there
I will always be at your door waiting
Your heart will be safest in my care

Always

Love, Your Edward
xoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxooxoxooxo

No comments:

Post a Comment