Tuesday, March 12, 2019

My Heart Belongs to You

Where are you tonight my love?
What is it that you do?
It's true my heart is torn apart
When I'm not with you
What enchanted thoughts swim through your head?
Are any of them of me?
When, my darlin, you go to bed
Is it my face you see?

He who is honored with your presence now
Do they even care?
Is it the same as it was with us?
Common interests, able to make you laugh
Feel the way you could be yourself
So perfectly matched like your letter stated of us
The thought of you not being admired
Fills me with despair
Do they appreciate your loveliness
Do they marvel at your splendor
Do they love to hear your velvet voice
Do they adore your smile so tender
Do you sing with you at the top of your lungs
Share your joy of Supernatural, hey listen, Star Wars


Will they shake their wand with yours for magic
Hold your hand at comic cons in amazement
Always be your player two for Kazooie or Mario Kart
Can you connect when not the same age
Do not settle my love, you're more than that
Not even a year and you've taken a huge step
Do you make faces to send as texts
Joke about naked man, turkey leg, or ultimate manilow
Will he make you all the art you desire
Look at you like you are his oxygen
Unable to picture any future where you aren't in it

If they do not
Then they are a fool
Be with me and I can promise you
Every day, Megels, you'd be a queen
Because that's what you are to me
Always were
Not a single day goes by where I don't miss us
Our life, our days and nights
I know that deep down so do you

I'm at your feet
and I come with gifts
My body, heart, and soul
They're yours to do with as you please
To command and control
Is he more attractive, talented
I've made mistakes, ones that will forever haunt me
Leaving was the worst
I won't hesitate to go to you again
Look at him hard and really see
Does your heart beat for that
Or the happiness you felt with me

I give myself with all my heart
I'm yours for all of time
Your slave, your king, your anything
Only say that you are mine
I miss you more than anyone could challenge
I would give up whatever was asked
For those nights with your head in my lap
Playing with your hair
Planning our next trip
Stealing another kiss
I love you Megels

More than he ever could

Always

Love, Your Edward
xoxoxoxooxoxoxoxooxxoxooxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment